Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Lolllll.....

Toro would be a very naughty toddler, needing nannie 911, she'd constanly throw tantrums to get what she wants, she wouldn't sleep in her own bed, she'd be rolling around screaming and only quiet when shes eating something nice...

Inka would be a laid back hippy, like Dylan off the magic roundabout, in moments of lucidity he'd have a surprised look on his face like he'd just seen the most amazing roast chicken talking to him ...

pmsl xx
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Connor would dress alwasy smart / casualand have a pretty , kindly, wife and two adorable well mannered children. He would mow his lawn conscientiously every Sunday. As well as washing his car.

Everyone would love him and like to be around him. He would have a pleasure of golf or some equally benign hobby.

He would donate regularly to charitable causes and spend long hours pondering what, if anything he could do to make the world a nicer place for everyone and thing in it.
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Lolllll.....

Toro would be a very naughty toddler, needing nannie 911, she'd constanly throw tantrums to get what she wants, she wouldn't sleep in her own bed, she'd be rolling around screaming and only quiet when shes eating something nice...

Inka would be a laid back hippy, like Dylan off the magic roundabout, in moments of lucidity he'd have a surprised look on his face like he'd just seen the most amazing roast chicken talking to him ...

pmsl xx

Brilliant understanding of your dog!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Murphy is a typical rugby-boy - bit on the chubby side, has the energy/stamina when required, but lazy-bum otherwise. He'd be laying in bed until lunchtime, eating his mum out of house and home, probably rolling in drunk on a Friday/Saturday night; but he'd be such a nice guy, and so loveable, that it wouldn't matter!

Max would be an emo teenager. Skinny, sulky, psuedo-depressed. Dyed hair, fringe in his eyes, eye-liner. He'd have massive potential (clever, athletic etc) but wouldn't have the confidence to do it. Puts on an arrogant front, but is a mummy's boy really!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 11:56 AM
brilliant, these really make some light hearted funny reading...I'm loving this thread !!!
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Fantastic thread

Basset the bernese would be like King Henry VIII. Very reagle with his big ruff of a collar. Also a bit on the porky side with his penchant for tasty food. Unlike King Henry he would be the nicest person ever. Very friendly and kind - intellegent too - in his own way!

I'm still very undecided about the buhund.. is it sad I've spent time thinking about this before?!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Tess....would be an overly friendly girl, lolling over every boy's knee, they would be able to con her of her handbag/money and possibly her underwear as she is dim at the best of times

Mojo would be a demanding biatch, and any pressie bought for her would always be her's so if they thought that diamond ring was being returned...catch me if you can... time would be of the essence to her as she can be a bit ruled by the clock, she'd be foot tapping if they were late she'd be the type to be out with her big brother and his mates all the time, s*d being a lady, wash an go would be her moto and if the rest wanted to follow...they could

Reah would be a snob, very choosy with her friends, more than likely to have one friend and one friend only, she'd be in before dark and the rest of the evening sat with her feet up doing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Skye would be the false eyelash girl, and pink ribbons, white socks and holding her dress with the looking underneath the eyelashes with that shy attitude and the shy giggle, however Im sure once she was sure of her friends or lad she would come out of her shyness with ''chase me chase me''...ohhhhhh! and please catch me!!!!!!!!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 01:23 PM
these are great
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2011, 09:06 PM
And old Mirk, well he would just be happy . Very very happy all of the time and wag his tail and look all dopey and say "Duh!" a lot.

But mostly just Happiness is where Mirk is at!
Lotsadogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post

I'm still very undecided about the buhund.. is it sad I've spent time thinking about this before?!
Some dogs are just a mystery. And that is all there is to it.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >