Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
Iv heard slimming world is excellent. Im going alone with my weight loss (need to lose 40lbs!) and so far so good iv lost 8lbs in 5 weeks just by cuuting out the cr*p, drinking water and exersising.

Good luck with your diet! Maybe we could be slimming buddies!!
Oh yes that's a good idea You've done really well. I'd be over the moon if I lost that much in 5 weeks!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I think anything works to be honest as long as you have the motivation and the willpower, it`s just a case of finding something that fits best with your routine and eating habits.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 10:16 AM
My OH is doing WW and has lost 4 stone so far, since the summer, he did WW 16 years ago but reckons it is better now than before, he sometimes struggles with how MUCH he has to eat.....lol.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 11:01 AM
hi, i did ww and lost nearly two stone. you will become very points obsessed however ,still need to lose another 2 stone i feel but havn't put the wieght back on that i lost. i'm about to start doing it again...just by myself at home though.

However i think you may be right about slimming world and that the green plan would be ideal for a vegetarian.

I'm ok through the week...its the weekends that i struggle with..i like a bit of a drink you see
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I'm ok through the week...its the weekends that i struggle with..i like a bit of a drink you see
Me too. I lurve wine but have decided to go onto measured shorts with a slimline mixer instead. Gin's me fave short tipple.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post
Me too. I lurve wine but have decided to go onto measured shorts with a slimline mixer instead. Gin's me fave short tipple.
yep, i make a long drink of vodka,lime and diet lemonade
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2007, 01:59 PM
My hubby started w.w. in April last year, he was 18 stone 6ft.2" with a big pot belly! By September he was down to 13 stone, just losing 2 or 3 or 4 if he was lucky lbs. a week with no real effort, apart from what I prepared him, but he said he was never hungry for anything else. Soooooo it can be done relatively easily with W.W. but it's gonna take time, which is good, you don't want to lose too much too quickly. He feels much fitter, much healthier, and I must say he's looking pretty good too!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2