Female 

19-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Oh No Vicki. Bless you love.
xx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Vicki you aren't having the best of times - try and put your foot up as best you can honey.

It seems like one thing after another - its nearly the weekend - things can only get better try and say that.

Be as positive as you can sweetheart - I know that's easier said than done.

Sending a virtual good ole' cuppa tea and some chocolate cake (big slice).

Rant as much as you like.

(virtual hug)
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Aww Bless ya Hun I hope you're feeling better soon x

{{{Hugs}}}
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Cuz, I am going to preach (I know you know better) but anyway, start to look after yourself hun. Get that leg up and as you say, forget what they think, your health and stress levels come first.

Too many people now-a-days think they can just pile on the workload, I think it is a form of bully tactic's myself, almost as if they want you to fail. I had that with a new Boss when I worked at the vets, guess what he said one day (no witnesses of course) ''I resent your popularity'' Well I ask you, how childish for a 37 year old to say that.

At the time I had bills coming out of my ears, a home to run alone, Meg, Reah and 8 cats............I stuck it for months afterwards, until I could not take it any longer, told him to Kiss Ass and I have never looked back, I was 48.....best thing I ever did.

I'm not suggesting that you do that, but I am suggesting that you look after yourself.....as they don't care hun xxxxxxxxxxx

HUGS.................love you loads
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Awww Vicki you poor old sausage On your way home from work, pop into Boots and get one of those ice packs, it will not only relieve the pain, but take the swelling down, but only do it for 10 mins a time coz after that it won't be doing anything. I swear by ice for injuries like this, at least you'll be out of pain until you ice it again. Every hour is good. Sending some big hugs coz you're not having a good time at the moment are you, hugs for Roxy too.xxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks everyone...... I've now decided I'm knocking off soon - I've had it with this place and their "don't care" attitude. I'm going home to put my leg up and to hell with the lot of them.....

And yes, Steph, it is bullying..... and I HATE bullies
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Aaaaaawwww Vicki . . . . . . Massive hugs and kisses from me, I hope it gets better soon . . . . x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Oh you poor thing Vicki. Gentle hugs heading your way from me.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Cuz, I am going to preach (I know you know better) but anyway, start to look after yourself hun. Get that leg up and as you say, forget what they think, your health and stress levels come first.

Too many people now-a-days think they can just pile on the workload, I think it is a form of bully tactic's myself, almost as if they want you to fail. I had that with a new Boss when I worked at the vets, guess what he said one day (no witnesses of course) ''I resent your popularity'' Well I ask you, how childish for a 37 year old to say that.

At the time I had bills coming out of my ears, a home to run alone, Meg, Reah and 8 cats............I stuck it for months afterwards, until I could not take it any longer, told him to Kiss Ass and I have never looked back, I was 48.....best thing I ever did.

I'm not suggesting that you do that, but I am suggesting that you look after yourself.....as they don't care hun xxxxxxxxxxx

HUGS.................love you loads
I've been there, its not nice having employers who are like that, but you have to walk away sometimes, I know, I did.Best thing I ever did too.
Keep your chin and your leg up!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >