Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley
Thats true Foxy - I think I originally found out about Dogweb through there too!!

Just so annoyed with their Admin's attitude
Don't blame you - I don't think he is a man I reckon he's a robot because he doesn't seem capable of any emotion at all I have been a member there for two years but don't post much because I'm not keen on being attacked and prefer my limbs where they are at the moment

Stick with us we are all friendly on here and have a great admin too
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois
Hayley "Quote Very upset here need chocolate"

I could send you a Borzoi as one borzoi owner says.
borzois are like chocolate s you can never get enough of them lpl
seirously though sorry you had this horible experience but you still have us here on Dogsey.

Awww yes please!! I think I'm going to enjoy my dog walk when I get home in 30 minutes - always seems to clear my head and calm me down!!

Azz is a breath of fresh air let me tell you!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:28 PM

please don't you will make his head ...soooo big he might get stuck in a doorway and forget to update dogsey
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
please don't you will make his head ...soooo big he might get stuck in a doorway and forget to update dogsey
I can't imagine that - I'm thinking he might get a little

Right, I'm off to walk my doggies - Abby is getting so much more confident. Do you know if bullmastiffs have better eye sight or smell than boxers? She seems to spot things far more than Glazby does!!

Thanks for cheering me up everyone - I have even deleted the website from my favouries and will not be going back so you are all stuck with me I'm afraid!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Aw a common story - don't worry about it. And I think 3-cheers for Azz is in order!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Hip-hip...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 03:29 PM
I have been spending more and more time on here recently and less and less on there. Maybe its a natural progression - I've found a better and more friendly board to frequent!!

Thanks for the offer of sending the dog poo but with my extra one I seem to have double of the stuff myself now!!

Feeling a bit better though - thanks!!
I used to frequent CD too, but found Dogsey much more friendly, and not condescending/patronising either. Also, we tend NOT to leap down your throat if you dare to ask a question that we disagree with.....
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Don't blame you - I don't think he is a man I reckon he's a robot because he doesn't seem capable of any emotion at all I have been a member there for two years but don't post much because I'm not keen on being attacked and prefer my limbs where they are at the moment

Stick with us we are all friendly on here and have a great admin too
You not post much! I must have been bad!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
OK! OK! Let's not get carried away here! Dangerous enough suggesting he was human!

Snorri
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Sorry you have been upset, had a simular problem myself (no doubt in my case deserved) seems that sometimes admin becomes involved when they should not but that is the way they wish to run their site. Shame because there are a large number of very knowledgeable and experienced people on that particular site but as someone said if you don’t go with the flow, curtains.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >