Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Lynn, Lorraine, Bev, grandma, Sal and everyone

First thing I did this morning was to check that you were around in last night's thread, I got really worried about you with that electric Lynn, I had visions of you and Dillon sitting in the dark with no puter and no phone last night, but then of course Michael is still with you isn't he, so that made me feel better about it. I know they left you a generator, but then I thought maybe you couldn't fill it up (petrol or summat) in that awful weather. Anyhoo, glad you're kind of sorted, and you've now had your 3 then, what with the puter, the car and then the electric! Funny how it really does go in 3's isn't it! Well, NOT!

Well, what a night, that wiiiiiiind I thought my big bedroom window was gonna come in so I moved to the other side of my bed just in case. This morning is very still and dry out there, and Dave is giving me a day off from dog walking, as he's taking Zena out, and I'm going to put her overalls on for the first time if I can get them on of course, I don't even know if they fit properly yet coz she got too hyper last time I tried

I hope you all stayed safe in that awful weather and haven't been flooded out. Still thinking of you Chris and hoping your son is still making good improvement. Hoping little Jimmi and Loki managed to sleep with their lampshades on and hope Kyiro's foot is better, so that's 3 dogs with sorely paws June, I did love the way Cariad stared at you when you were giving her babies a night time stroke, just to tell you it was time for bed and to leave them alone lol, she really is a first class mum isn't she

Enjoy your day everyone
Monring Helena still here with you for now anyway.
The way this mac is playing up it could all chang very soon. Hopefully not though.
Electric all back on so now we have light, hot water and heating hooray.

Funny isn't it in a not funny ha ha kind of way how like you say it all seems to come in three's now maybe things will change for the better. I hope so anyway.
Glad to hear you didn't get your window blown in it was a bit hiry last night here too.
Good luck with the doggie overalls.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Morning all

Good to see you are okay Lynn, but sorry you are having Mac problems.

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough Madmare - hugs.

Just going about our morning routine - all the porridge has been eaten so we are on track.

Will look in later.
xxx
Morning Linda I hope your day stays on track.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Malka thank you too for worrying about me.
You and poor Pereg must be pretty sleep deprived now.
I do peace reigns for you soon.
Keep safe both of you.

Morning Sal how is the floodng your end did Lizzie get home ok ?
It was really windy here last night frightening I haven't heard it that strong for a very long time.

I hope the weather stays calmer for you today it is wet avian here. Oh joy but at least we don't have flooding so I should count myself lucky on that score.
Flooding is quite bad in places but thankfully ok where we are,Lizzie was late home last night as the route her bus takes was blocked by a fallen tree's and the roads were flooded in parts,so the bus had to go all the way around.
Parts of Gloucs were without power due to the wind & fallen trees bringing the lines down,O/H sorted all the torches out just incase but thankfully they were not needed & our roof has stopped leaking.
The wind was extremely strong yesterday,hoping for a calm day today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Good morning all, what a night weather-wise The wind was incredible! I've just watched the weather and it looks like today isn't due to be too bad and tomorrow just blanket rain covering basically the whole of England and Wales .... ugh!!

I hope any of you or doglets feeling unwell or in pain I hope today brings a better day for you all and that Gary continues to improve.
Lynn, I hope your Mac holds out
I'm just about to go out and buy a paper so I'll drop back in to see you all later.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Morning all, what about the weather ??

Then wind has blown fence panels down between my neighbour and me

I really need to change my car before my back breaks

Millie cant jump up any more, so we have to lift her in, either a new car or my back, or maybe she needs to lose some weight

Have a good one folks
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Good morning all.
Well am I on the same planet as yesterday? I cannot believe it, there is not so much as a breath of wind, it's dry and the sun is shining. Haha for how long though I ask myself
Lynn, I hope your electric and Mac hold out, not much longer now.

Bev I hope Kyiro will be ok at the vets and that it is healing nicely. Hugs to Lily too and good luck at the dentist
Look after yourself and I hope you don't get anymore chest pains

Malka, so pleased to hear it was only thunder in the night and nothing more.

Shopping day today, boring food shopping nothing exciting
Take care all, I'll be back later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Flooding is quite bad in places but thankfully ok where we are,Lizzie was late home last night as the route her bus takes was blocked by a fallen tree's and the roads were flooded in parts,so the bus had to go all the way around.
Parts of Gloucs were without power due to the wind & fallen trees bringing the lines down,O/H sorted all the torches out just incase but thankfully they were not needed & our roof has stopped leaking.
The wind was extremely strong yesterday,hoping for a calm day today.
Wishing you a calmer day today Sal.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning all, what a night weather-wise The wind was incredible! I've just watched the weather and it looks like today isn't due to be too bad and tomorrow just blanket rain covering basically the whole of England and Wales .... ugh!!

I hope any of you or doglets feeling unwell or in pain I hope today brings a better day for you all and that Gary continues to improve.
Lynn, I hope your Mac holds out
I'm just about to go out and buy a paper so I'll drop back in to see you all later.
Morning jenny.
Thank you I hope it holds out too.

Seems the weather is atrocious everywhere.

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

Millie cant jump up any more, so we have to lift her in, either a new car or my back, or maybe she needs to lose some weight

Have a good one folks
Morning Jackie.
Dear me well you won't sorting the fence panels then with your back you need a man that does.
PoorMillie and your back do you have ramp would she use one ?

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Good morning all.
Well am I on the same planet as yesterday? I cannot believe it, there is not so much as a breath of wind, it's dry and the sun is shining. Haha for how long though I ask myself
Lynn, I hope your electric and Mac hold out, not much longer now.

Bev I hope Kyiro will be ok at the vets and that it is healing nicely. Hugs to Lily too and good luck at the dentist
Look after yourself and I hope you don't get anymore chest pains

Malka, so pleased to hear it was only thunder in the night and nothing more.

Shopping day today, boring food shopping nothing exciting
Take care all, I'll be back later.
Morning Jenny. Thank you.
Its amazing how the weather can change so dramatically isn't it ? I hope it continues to stay bright and dry for you.
Food shopping yuk I have no inspiration for food shopping haven't for a while. Now if its chocolate and nice goodies thats a totally different thing altogether.
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Morning all

Well the weathers been a nightmare around here, lots of floods, One man has died after getting stuck in his car in chew stoke

Thankfully all is calm at the moment and is suppose to be ok for today. Getting worse again at the weekend

My head feels like its going to explode, so fed up with headaches now

Hope everyone has a good day and stays safe.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
W

Morning Jackie.
Dear me well you won't sorting the fence panels then with your back you need a man that does.
PoorMillie? and your back do you have ramp would she use

:
No, have wondered about one, but the ones I see are heavy , something to think about.

The man has turned up to do the fence, so no heavy lift ling for me
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

Have a good one folks
Would a ramp help Jackie? I am thinking about something like that for Loki.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Beautiful sunny day here, sky fairly blue but there is like a greyish tinge to it. Lona and Mabs didn't get out yesterday, so they are my first priority, obviously Cariad will be going out off and on throughout the day, then the wood run and will go to the library to sort the piccies out.
Lynn, is there a library near to you, only you get an hour free, so if the mac does give up the ghost you can at least stay in some sort of email contact with Gordon and the rest of the world. Glad to hear your electric is up and running again, one reason why I have always kept my open fire, it gives heat, a bit of light, and in the past I have made beans on toast on it because we used to get lots of power cuts here years ago, they seem to have sorted it out in the main because it rarely happens now. Not long now, just a few days and Gordon will be back with you.
There are a lot of doggie birthdays in my life today, Cariad and Lona are 7 (can't believe it, they truly were the Nortiest ever dogs in the world but they have mellowed-slightly) and then Lona's babies were born on her 4th birthday, so all of them are 3 today. Plus they have some cousins who are 1 today
Hope Kyiro's foot has improved when you go to the vets today, and Chris hope your son is now on the right side of it all and making good progress.
Are you going to have a quiet day do you think Helena? That will be a first for you, no Zena to walk, but putting her overalls on is going to be more than enough for you maybe
Really hope the ceasefire holds for you Malka and the weather stops being so noisy and you get some peace and quiet.
Puppy Fix is here, fingers crossed you haven't seen it

They are sitting up and taking notice now, just getting the piccies of them doing it is a bit of a job. Was going to do it this morning after feeding Cariad and changing the bedding and cleaning the crate down whilst she was too busy eating to complain, as soon as she finished and the crate was ready she was in there and I gave her the babies, she fed them, next minute they are giving it the zeds and fast asleep. Camera on top of crate in the hope I catch them before I go off to download at the library
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »