View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Hahahahaha Sorry TW but that is Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Zen, not her fault the other one went swimming Lol...at least no harm came to anyone and the fella was having a laugh about it
errrrmmmm i know how to do the shower, that has a thing that pops out and you push it back in, the other electrics are all working...just the lighting circuit that is off, it happens about every 6 years or so if i recall correctly
Lynn, must be very hard to look back at your old life...it isn't so bad if you are somewhere that you are happy.
My life is a disaster, i often think what if i hadn't gone to work that day...would my life have been different? i know deep down that things would have gone wrong at some time or other just at 19 you don't really expect it...mind you i have met some really nice people with everything i have gone through...i would like a place of my own again but i know i can't manage on my own either physically or financially so here i am stuck
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Griff, I know how you feel, I have been in agony today with my hip and knee joints. Managed to walk Amber but with great difficulty. I have had to use the walker and of course it brings the mud in, can't be helped, will hoover it up when it dries off.

Yes I did enjoy the livestock side of my previous life, shame my marriage was sh1t! The children loved the critters too until they started getting interested in boyfriends and girlfriendsl.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Griff, life is full of ' What Ifs' IF you hadn't have gone in work that day, would it have happened anyway, under different circumstances at a later date. Should you take the left or right turning, should you go out on a particular day, should I have let my child go for adoption as arranged and not refused to do it when it came to it? We will never know, we have to live with our decisions, no matter how small or large.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2016, 05:10 PM
it would have happened TW but maybe a lot later, which would have been a heck of a lot better for me...mostly financially
Took the pups out, god knows what got into them, kota got the zoomies, was rolling in stuff and then pelting round like a loon and deags...well she just couldn't listen at all today Lol...we all got home in one piece though and not to muddy either which was a massive bonus
Dad sorted the fuse out, i was right about how you do it...it was the bathroom bulb that blew it! i was a bit annoyed as i had been trying to order my drugs for 20 minutes, finally got ringing instead of engaged and he went and turned the power off...phone is cordless so of course the line went dead and it took another 20 minutes to get through...ordered now though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Think its the wind griff. It gets up their tails.
Glad the fuse is sorted and you eventually got your prescription sorted.
Shouldn't but can't help it at Zen and the little dog.
Watching Beowulf on catch up.

Anyone notice it was still lightish at 5 this evening.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes Lynn, wish it would get lighter earlier in the morning though it seems to be taking a long time to make a difference.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Your right Moyra mornings do seem to be taking longer. Lovely stars out this evening here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Going to be a cold one I think!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Very windy but dry. Girls are outside at the moment, not chasing them off to bed as they're not going to get sopping wet or anything and its nice they can at last be outside for a while and have a nap under the stars
It is lighter in the mornings Moyra, but I don't get up at sparrow f@rt, so for me it is light
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Evening All - Wind is whistling outside, terrible moaning and wailing noises - like some cheap horror movie. I, however. am inside and don't give a monkey's have got the feet up in front of the fire quite repleat from a very good dinner, with absolutely no intention of moving until around midnight, when as is my custom I will take out the dogs and then retire for the night.
Been busy showing my new chap round the place today and explaining the finer details of what is required (No June - I wasn't in the least grumpy) he has a very good grasp of what's needed and I would hope that all will be well. Likeable fellow we should get on fine!
Hope this evening finds everyone well and happy and four legged friends likewise. Will be back later, bye fer now.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >