View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Both are stunning dogs. I would agree that there is Bullmastiff in Arthur but, just my opinion, he is not pure Bullmastiff.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Looks some mastiff but one think I know for sure is Jack is cute, cute, CUUUUTE!!!!
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Jack is lovely btw x
Yes I saw his mum she was a pure black lab, I think the mastiff had a bit of rotty in him but just looks like a pure mastiff to me! Jacks gorgeous cant figure out just yet if hes going to have his dads build or his mums? Time will tell, hes all legs at the moment he needs to grow into them!
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Both are stunning dogs. I would agree that there is Bullmastiff in Arthur but, just my opinion, he is not pure Bullmastiff.
Yeah I agree with you I was told Arthur (Jacks dad) had a bit of rotty in him and that he was only a few inches taller than his mum Ruby the labrador, so for that reason alone I don't believe Arthur is pure Mastiff he would be alot taller?
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Looks some mastiff but one think I know for sure is Jack is cute, cute, CUUUUTE!!!!
He certainly is LOL x
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2010, 05:35 PM
It dosn't matter what the breed it's how there socialized and how there owner trains them .He is a wonderful pup look forward to seeing how he gets on you are very lucky and so is he to have you
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 05:43 PM
he is a cute pup !
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Lovely pup x Daddy looks like a cross to me, I love Bullmastiffs they're lush I learnt to walk hanging off the family Bullmastiff but they're not particularly tall ya know about 27" to the shoulders, same as my Dobermann male.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Aww Bless Fab shots Jack's gorgeous Thanks for sharing x
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Lovely pup x Daddy looks like a cross to me, I love Bullmastiffs they're lush I learnt to walk hanging off the family Bullmastiff but they're not particularly tall ya know about 27" to the shoulders, same as my Dobermann male.
Ive only had labradors and currently have a sprocker too never had a bull breed so its a learning curve, his personality is totally different to my others already but hes doing great they say a cross breed is often more intellegent than a pure breed(I can confirm this with my sprocker!) and hes certainly learning fast, he had his first day yesterday with no 'accidents' indoors so im really pleased bless him! the breeder did say that his dad was only a couple of inches taller than the mother (lab) so will see!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >