Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Bobby-Digital -

Please remember that questions about Moderator action are not allowed to be posted in the public forum.

Any such questions should be directed to Admin contact@dogweb.co.uk as Moderators are prohibited from discussing their actions with members - these are the rules as set by Admin.
crazy daisy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Just a thought

While talking about shooting dogs Isn't the firearms act relevant Pointing a shotgun or rifle within a lead length of the dog owner would get the farmer in very hot water, and he would almost certainly Lose his gun Licence. And while its worrying about your dogs safety the farmer is required to know the law about the use of guns
Daisy
:smt115
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

16-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I think Bobby Digital needs some time out to think about his conduct. Mods and myself have repeatedly asked members NOT to get personal, which also equates to no attitude.

Originally Posted by Bobby-Digital
First of all what constitutes a personal remark ?
I will have my say, if i get banned i get banned i guess. Although i will try to be careful
Second of all i won't reply to all of you because frankly some of your responses are just so laughable that i wanna insult you with bad language.
The reason i am responding to Nat's posts is i know her outside of Dogweb and actually care what she says to me.
Your account has been banned for 3 days.

It will automatically be re-instated after that time. Please make sure you consider how you treat your fellow community members in future - if you don't agree with someones view or they don't agree with yours, it gives you no right to speak to them in that way. Further outbreaks will result in a permenant ban.

We know you are upset by the loss of your friends dog - lets hope the cooling off period is of benefit.

I also think this topic has had its day. Thread is now closed.
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 « First < 9 16 17 18 19