View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Excellent news. I can go out now withoiut worrying about her! Please give her a special tummy tickle from me?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Oh WOW, that is fantastic news I was nervous clicking in to find out the news, but I immediately got 'SHE'S COMING HOME'

I'm not ashamed to say I have tears in my eyes , so goodness knows how elated you must be feeling

Please give her big, but gentle (((hugs))) from me, and more Collie kisses and wags from Jack
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Excellent news. I can go out now withoiut worrying about her! Please give her a special tummy tickle from me?
Thanks Rachel and thanks to Fudge of course. I will deliver the tummy tickle

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Oh WOW, that is fantastic news I was nervous clicking in to find out the news, but I immediately got 'SHE'S COMING HOME'

I'm not ashamed to say I have tears in my eyes , so goodness knows how elated you must be feeling

Please give her big, but gentle (((hugs))) from me, and more Collie kisses and wags from Jack
Thanks Christine! I've been in tears too, but in a good way thankfully. I actually got up and got dressed to go shopping, trying to stay normal but now I just can't wait to get to the vets I will deliver the hugs and thanks to Jack for all the collie kisses and wags.xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:32 AM
YAY! Brilliant news!
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:33 AM
I just had to log in early today, and I'm as elated as you must be that your baby is coming home, yayyyyyyyyy, well done Dogsey - we ought to bottle this!!!!! FAAAAAAAANTASTIC, so, so pleased for you, and please pass on some gentle hugs from us lot, shen she's safely tucked up in her little bed at home getting all these Dogsey hugs. Oh this is just brilliant news Jackie, you really are over the moon now aren't you!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Thanks Dawnxx

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
YAY! Brilliant news!
xxx
Thanks LS

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I just had to log in early today, and I'm as elated as you must be that your baby is coming home, yayyyyyyyyy, well done Dogsey - we ought to bottle this!!!!! FAAAAAAAANTASTIC, so, so pleased for you, and please pass on some gentle hugs from us lot, shen she's safely tucked up in her little bed at home getting all these Dogsey hugs. Oh this is just brilliant news Jackie, you really are over the moon now aren't you!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww...thanks Aitch. I knew you'd be here early! I know you're as happy as we are mate, really appreciate all your support I shall certainly pass on the hugs. Can't wait to get the little mite home where she belongs. We are absolutely chuffed to bitsxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Jackie I am so pleased for you all, I've got to say there are tears here too......of joy.
What wonderful news
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Jackie I am so pleased for you all, I've got to say there are tears here too......of joy.
What wonderful news
Thank you Jenny, appreciate it. xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Lovely news xxxxxxx
Page 19 of 35 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 > Last »