Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Well Im not the one that has had all these "accidents" am I Becky, and those mentioned arent the only things, so as I said, you are the last person Id take any breeding advice from. If you were ethical and responsible, one accident yes, definately NOT 2! Just because you gave them away doesnt make it right, it was an easy way out for you, I was, and so many others as you know were disgusted the first time and totally HORRIFIED the second time.

I have no problem being narrow minded, short sighted or anything else, as long I act responsibly where my Pets and their welfare are concerned.

Now back on topic, and MY apologies for going off it.

They "can" develop arthritis yes, but not in many cases. We clearly differ on what is acceptable breeding practice, me I would ONLY breed from clear animals on those diseases with the DNA tests available, you wouldnt, its your choice, as I said we differ on this.
I have had enough of this!! Go back and actuallyread what I have written. At no time did I say I would breed from animals that were not clear. It must be so nice to be so perfect that you can sit in judgement over others dawn
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
I have had enough of this!! Go back and actuallyread what I have written. At no time did I say I would breed from animals that were not clear. It must be so nice to be so perfect that you can sit in judgement over others dawn
Not at all, I have a clear conscience, KNOWING in my mind what I would do would be the best for the breed and the Dogs concerned, if you feel the same, whats your problem? Just because I disagree with you doesnt mean a jot, or its shouldnt do?

If you would only breed from clears then great, I commend you, we agree on that if I missed the bit where you catagorically stated that, then I aplologise.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Dawn you are not on topic, this thread is about Mary Ray and your posts have been your attempt to do whatever possible to discredit her because you don't agree with HTM.
Becky
And yours? all about mary Ray? Come on Becky!

You are however correct, I dont like HTM never have, never will, the "clown" routine was just awful IMO, just like a circus. I DO appreciate how much time people must put in to such things, and if that their game, fine, but its not for me.
Dawn.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:52 PM
This is My friends dog Indy, he is a quincy Grandson & very special, hes DNA CLEAR.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfIGIP0hgI

Enjoy!!!! I always cry!!!!
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Not at all, I have a clear conscience, KNOWING in my mind what I would do would be the best for the breed and the Dogs concerned, if you feel the same, whats your problem? Just because I disagree with you doesnt mean a jot, or its shouldnt do?

If you would only breed from clears then great, I commend you, we agree on that if I missed the bit where you catagorically stated that, then I aplologise.
posts 139 and again in 167 aplology accepted
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
This is My friends dog Indy, he is a quincy Grandson & very special, hes DNA CLEAR.

I must say that is an extremely handsome Dog!
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:54 PM

gorgeous merley boy
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
posts 139 and again in 167 aplology accepted
Thanks, I just found the first time! (139)
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I must say that is an extremely handsome Dog!

He is fabulous, thats the legacy Quincy has passed on, a fabulous dog like that. & DNA Clear, so now Quincys Attributes can be passed on through wonderful dogs like that!

Did anyone notice Quincy & wizard (indys dad,quincys son )in the footage with Indy!
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2008, 04:08 PM
He is fabulous, thats the legacy Quincy has passed on, a fabulous dog like that. & DNA Clear, so now Quincys Attributes can be passed on through wonderful dogs like that!

Did anyone notice Quincy & wizard (indys dad,quincys son )in the footage with Indy!
there was a quick pic of them all together in the middle of the vid
Page 19 of 24 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »