Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Yeah, I believe you Lynn, course I do. Lets walk a beating line then, bring your Spaniel, give it all the commands you need, will be fun!

Its pathetic when you post crap, because thats what it is about being great to see a dog doing what it was designed for, then you moan about dogs not being fit for function, show dogs etc.. absolutely typical and ultimately hypocritical. I suggest you stick to teaching tricks and stay all pink and fluffy, leave the dogs that do a job to those who appreciate the dogs history, heritage and their abilities, and dont teach them to dance and perform in an attempt to make money from them! Pathetic.
Know what Borderdawn, you could, after my first post, have just said that you could understand the not wanting to kill. You could have empathised. Instead you chose to post aggressively.

That says a lot about you. I suppose it was daft of me to think that someone who enjoys killing could empathise with anyone

BTW---could you point me to a post where I said show dogs were not fit for function---methinks you muddle me up.

I did at one point a while back say that WORKING SPRINGERS were not fit for function if they had to have a bit cut off in order to work.

If nothing else looking for where I said it might take you a while and keep a few small furries safe.

Pink and fluffy is good (G)!

Go hug a tree Dawn and calm down and have a nice day.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks, just hate those people who see fit to post pictures of a terrified dog in a car with a "calming cap" on it, instead of thinking about the poor thing and NOT forcing to to travel in the car, let alone taking pictures of it and posting them on a forum! Then those that criticise breeders who they see as money makers, yet advertise their own dogs to do tricks and perform for people, just so very pathetic!
LOL.

Again----a hug for a tree is in order.

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-08-2010, 09:32 AM
A thing that covers a dogs face and eyes so it cant see where its going, supposed to make them calm, in Runes's words it makes HER journey "bearable" Poor dog, I feel so sorry for it.
OMG, people actually use them on their dogs,

Personally if I had a dog that got that stressed traveling in a car, then I would leave said dog at home.

Funny how some have such double standards, regarding what is cruel / acceptable and what is not
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
OMG, people actually use them on their dogs,

Personally if I had a dog that got that stressed traveling in a car, then I would leave said dog at home.

Funny how some have such double standards, regarding what is cruel / acceptable and what is not
Oh dear---barrel and scrape do come to mind.

Maybe you need a tree as well?

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Know what Borderdawn, you could, after my first post, have just said that you could understand the not wanting to kill. You could have empathised. Instead you chose to post aggressively.

That says a lot about you. I suppose it was daft of me to think that someone who enjoys killing could empathise with anyone

BTW---could you point me to a post where I said show dogs were not fit for function---methinks you muddle me up.

I did at one point a while back say that WORKING SPRINGERS were not fit for function if they had to have a bit cut off in order to work.

If nothing else looking for where I said it might take you a while and keep a few small furries safe.

Pink and fluffy is good (G)!

Go hug a tree Dawn and calm down and have a nice day.

rune
Ill speak to you as sarcastically as you do to me, not one for being attacked and sitting back you see....

I hug trees regularly my dear, I care for the countryside and its upkeep, do you? Im very calm, you calm me, you amuse me and I do have much pity for you, so replying gives me much pleasure. Go hug your dog, he is the one traumatised you when you put the poor soul in the car and take photos of it!

BTW, walking a beating line doesnt involve killing anything, didnt you know that? THATS why I suggested it!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:35 AM
LOL.

Again----a hug for a tree is in order.

rune
Absolutely, gimme half an hour....................
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Ill speak to you as sarcastically as you do to me, not one for being attacked and sitting back you see....

I hug trees regularly my dear, I care for the countryside and its upkeep, do you? Im very calm, you calm me, you amuse me and I do have much pity for you, so replying gives me much pleasure. Go hug your dog, he is the one traumatised you when you put the poor soul in the car and take photos of it!
Not sarcasm to say I couldn't bear to watch dogs kill----truth.

Maybe you are not choosing the right trees? Doesn't seem to be working for you.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Not sarcasm to say I couldn't bear to watch dogs kill----truth.

Maybe you are not choosing the right trees? Doesn't seem to be working for you.

rune
And previously? Come on Lynn, do me a favour!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Previousy what? Wrong trees?

As I said can't watch things being killed or be a part of it.

If thats what floats your boat thats fine by me---it is legal even if I don't like it.

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 04:23 PM
haha.. what a laugh it was catching up on this thread.. ohh deary dear...
Page 19 of 35 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 > Last »