View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Dear God H when you start a thread, you start a thread don't you then lead the unsuspecting reader on a roller coaster ride of mystery dog/bitch; longcoat/rough coat; white/black tan; adult/pup....german/english; pet/working.........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
my head hurts.....

I hope you get the pup of your dreams....I am sure you will but take a breath and calm down think what you want and then work out what questions you want to ask and be asked....don't get side tracked by the look of the pups.... a pup will be easy to fall in love with but what you need to be sure of is that the pup is suitable for you and your family........why not ask the person whose pup you are interested in if there are any previous litter owners you can contact.

In the Stafford world it is kinda huge on the surface like GSD's I imagine. Yet when you get under the covers it is really very small and easy to find out if the "people are what they say they are"

I wish you all the best with your new addition.

A couple of name suggestions;
Kizzy....Roxi......Kim.....

Karen
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Well I've caught up with this thread, though I seem to have missed the bit where H explodes with excitement, because it must've happened, surely by now!
Are you going on Saturday? To Surrey? It's my weekend off too..... and I know Surrey.... but then I would def end up getting a littermate, esp as we lost our gsd.

Tonto is eyeballing me in a bad way, I'm sure he can read
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
mishflynn, I've pm'd you her reply, hope it's all good!!!!!! I'm scared now!!!! She does say "ticket" though doesn't she!!!
Do you have the breeder's affix now Helen? If so, could you PM me and I will have a look. Cheers.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post

You know he will love it H no no no to Diva my Dad had a Diva & she really was a diva !!! Xena is way better LOLOLOLOL

I wouldn't have thought a working bred(as in Schutzhund)would be suitable for you as they are quite high maintenance like my BCs Can't wait to see your baby, just to post the deposit for our new cavalier tomorrow !!
I thought right then, so glad I've gone for an English! Georgie will have SOME peace as I intend on getting a crate this time around, it makes sense!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Did you ever see Superwomen stopping to breathe while saving the world
Never!!!!xx

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Dear God H when you start a thread, you start a thread don't you then lead the unsuspecting reader on a roller coaster ride of mystery dog/bitch; longcoat/rough coat; white/black tan; adult/pup....german/english; pet/working.........ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
my head hurts.....

I hope you get the pup of your dreams....I am sure you will but take a breath and calm down think what you want and then work out what questions you want to ask and be asked....don't get side tracked by the look of the pups.... a pup will be easy to fall in love with but what you need to be sure of is that the pup is suitable for you and your family........why not ask the person whose pup you are interested in if there are any previous litter owners you can contact.

In the Stafford world it is kinda huge on the surface like GSD's I imagine. Yet when you get under the covers it is really very small and easy to find out if the "people are what they say they are"

I wish you all the best with your new addition.

A couple of name suggestions;
Kizzy....Roxi......Kim.....

Karen
Thanks Karen, but I've now got her Kennel name and done some research, found a picture of the mum's brother who has got his ticket for Cruft's obedience, and he looks an absolutely super, big fluffy dog, just as I want my girl to grow into! Sorry about that rollercoaster, and I expect that's why Dave's friends all call me "nightmare" hey?!!!

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Well I've caught up with this thread, though I seem to have missed the bit where H explodes with excitement, because it must've happened, surely by now!
Are you going on Saturday? To Surrey? It's my weekend off too..... and I know Surrey.... but then I would def end up getting a littermate, esp as we lost our gsd.

Tonto is eyeballing me in a bad way, I'm sure he can read
*B A N G */H was here!!!
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Do you have the breeder's affix now Helen? If so, could you PM me and I will have a look. Cheers.
I've pm'd you Kirsty, please let me know what you can find! Thanks.
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 15 16 17 18