View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm so glad he's happy Icon is a beautiful boy, I'm glad he's happy with you all and thank you for the pics - I do look foward to seeing them!! x
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 08:32 PM
First of all i must say sorry for not being around to offer my support.
I have just read 18 pages of this

Lorna my darling, you did the right thing, you know that in your heart. I know its hard - i rehomed my dally(was years ago now) but i still think about her. Luckily you get regular updates and pics, i get updates too but no pics

I Know that everyone is behind you on this one and have been for a while. You are not a bad person lorna and never will be, so don't you dare beat yourself up over this ok. You certainly never neglected your icon.

It takes a bigger and better person to sit down and take the time to make the right choice - than one who jumps in without bothering to find out the facts first!

You tell me which of the above you are hun?!

Don't let Deccy get to you hun - she's well out of line.

Big hugs to all, and also those who now have icon and who put up the gorgeous pics for lorna ( sorry, i'm crap with names!!).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
First of all i must say sorry for not being around to offer my support.
I have just read 18 pages of this

Lorna my darling, you did the right thing, you know that in your heart. I know its hard - i rehomed my dally(was years ago now) but i still think about her. Luckily you get regular updates and pics, i get updates too but no pics

I Know that everyone is behind you on this one and have been for a while. You are not a bad person lorna and never will be, so don't you dare beat yourself up over this ok. You certainly never neglected your icon.

It takes a bigger and better person to sit down and take the time to make the right choice - than one who jumps in without bothering to find out the facts first!

You tell me which of the above you are hun?!

Don't let Deccy get to you hun - she's well out of line.

Big hugs to all, and also those who now have icon and who put up the gorgeous pics for lorna ( sorry, i'm crap with names!!).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you hun it means alot to me and my family who have got Icon and i now it means even more to Lorna, we are honard to have Icon in our family he is the most happy doglet i can't put into words i can just show the pics as i take them. He is doing great loves every doglet and human, he has had the best day playing with 2 labs today, they love him i tried to get pics but they are so fast it was just background...lol i have got the camcorder out of the cupboard so hope it works.....lol watch this space for the update.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Awwww bless - well i hope you all know how very wonderful you are. I think Icon looks great, happy and relaxed too which is good.

As for 'fast moving dogs' i know the problem well - thats why i don't often put pics of my 2 up cos by the time i get the shot - they're 4 miles ahead of me!!!!

Can i also say that Dogsey as a whole should be very proud of the way we stick together and support each other. Doesn't apply to all i know, but on the whole we really do.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks Mel, you're so sweet!
You're right babe, he really is such a happy dog, he loves life, he adores his walks, although he's not as struck on being on a lead! I miss him so much, particularly like today when I'm feeling so so sh*t could do with an Icon cuddle!

Never mind! I'm so glad he's so happy and that you are too! Look forward to the vids! xxx
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 15 16 17 18