10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Neo now not awarded
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Neo now not awarded
Neo results are not up yet Mastiff not awarded.

Did you hear about the Neo somewhere else
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Don't get it! Are there no healthy examples of these breeds entered, are the judges not up to the job or what the heck is going on?

Surely, by now the judges should be making sure that the dogs they put through are the healthier examples of the breeds????
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
The Clumber images on here
http://pedigreedogsexposed.blogspot....vet-check.html
really make me sad. How can someone look into the eyes of a dog like that and feel pride in breeding that

the working ones look like a totaly different breed
Wow - I don't think I have ever even seen a photo of a working clumber, never mind in the flesh. That one is lovely. Not at all keen on the droopy eyes on that show clumber
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
IF the dog has entropion, then it really shouldn't matter one iota how many titles it has (apart from to throw more shame on the dog world), or where it achieved those titles, the disqualification would be highly justified. Hopefully, IF the report is genuine then I hope it does cause a stir around the World and far from ostracising the UK globally, for the sake of dog health, I would hope the UK would be applauded for making a stand.
Absolutely!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Not without a haircut that was the only group I have seen so far and I admit things looked better
Some of the dogs were fat tho. Especiallly the lab. No wonder we see so many fat labs when the public think that's what they should look like
Glad i'm not the only one that thought the lab was on the fat side,is that the breed standard then for a lab ? i know nothing about showing

The Clumber Spaniel,i was shocked by its eyes, poor dog - to the uneducated like me, watching these dogs are supposed to be the best examples of their breed in my ignorance i would have assumed this was how they are supposed to look, but even to my novice eye i could see surely the eyes are not supposed to be like that ?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Not without a haircut that was the only group I have seen so far and I admit things looked better
Some of the dogs were fat tho. Especiallly the lab. No wonder we see so many fat labs when the public think that's what they should look like
I really liked the GWP and it was a shame it didn't make it into the final cut. I also really liked the Pointer - looked a really fit and functional dog, very nice. I agree the Lab looked fat - or perhaps it just had very short legs
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-03-2012, 02:20 PM
What time are they Gsd's going in?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I really liked the GWP and it was a shame it didn't make it into the final cut. I also really liked the Pointer - looked a really fit and functional dog, very nice. I agree the Lab looked fat - or perhaps it just had very short legs
Yes the pointer was really lovely, quite alot of the dogs looked fab
I was thinking the golden retrever looked like his back was too long/legs too short
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Glad i'm not the only one that thought the lab was on the fat side,is that the breed standard then for a lab ? i know nothing about showing

The Clumber Spaniel,i was shocked by its eyes, poor dog - to the uneducated like me, watching these dogs are supposed to be the best examples of their breed in my ignorance i would have assumed this was how they are supposed to look, but even to my novice eye i could see surely the eyes are not supposed to be like that ?
Well imo if they are supposed to look like that then the rules should be changed
Page 18 of 40 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 > Last »