View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

18-07-2007, 10:06 PM
And I am delighted to hear that Cassie had such a lovely day - and hope she will have many more to come.

Great to hear you are a bit more cheerful, Helena.

Please give that special Cassie lots of hugs, cuddles and doggy kisses from Loki - and I send her much love as well xxx

I do hope the itching eases off with Georgie. You really have your hands full but it says a lot that you are coping so well.

Hope you all have a peaceful night and Cassie sleeps right thru' until morning, bless her.

Thinking of you all.

xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Morning Aitch,
Here's hoping today brings more of the same as yesterday, with Cassie being a bit more cheerful in herself, and you joining in too.

We're all thinking of you honey, and sending positive vibes for the Princess

Big hugs
xox
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 06:54 AM
Hi Helena, so glad to here Cassie had a good day, was very concerned there for a while, and almost afraid to read your updates, but very relieved that I did, I hope she has had a good night and is bright and cheefull this morning, big ((((HUGS)))) to all of you
Christine
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Morning Aitch, sooo glad Cassie had a nice day yesterday. Just caught up on yesterday's threads. Hope it continues today. xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Hoping Cassie has another good day today.How is poor Georgies itching has it setteld yet?
(((Hugs))) to you all.xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 08:08 AM
hoping that the princess has another good day today. sending you hugs and licks from blackie

sue
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 08:22 AM
just a quick,hows cassie today? will be back later to check on her,hows you H?hope you have another good day xxzb x
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Glad Cassie had a good day yesterday H, and I hope today is the same

Laying out in the car port will help her stiffness. The warmth from the sun works wonders on stiff old joints
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks for your lovely welcome messages for me and Princess tonight, I've only just managed to find 5 mins. to come on the puter

Cassie's had a very quiet day, but it's been very hot, so I had to bring her inside for the afternoon coz there was no cool breeze today and she was panting out there under the carport where I'd made her up a comfy bed. I'm spending more time nursing my little girl than taking care of everone and everything else at the moment, but I'm afraid she takes first place at the moment! I got her a cooked chicken from Safeways this morning, so she's tucked into that with some fresh brocolli, so at least she's eaten. She was sick this morning when we got back from the amble on the green, and it looked like the remains of last night's dinner! She then felt ok and was hungry, so she had a little meal with her Metacam. She's been quieter than yesterday, a lot stiffer all round, and the lump hasn't oozed again today, and it seems to me that her perkiness coincides with that lump oozing, so I'll wait and see what happens with that. She hasn't had a poo since yesterday morning at 11 am. so I'm expecting the worst again tomorrow morning, or maybe she'll honour Dave with it during the night!!

Georgie's stopped scratchin' at last!!! I went to the vet yet again for some special ointment which she forgot to give me yesterday for his hot spots, so I relieved his itchy ear with that inside, and it's not red anymore, so hopefully, he will leave that alone! Mind you, he gnawed a bit of his tail this morning, so I've sorted that as well.

ONE of them - raided the gravy bones tin this morning whilst I popped out too!!! Can't say who's responsible for that one, but the onus is on Georgie, but where I keep it he could only get the lid open and it must have been quite a struggle for him to have a good old tuck in to them! I hope he shared them with Cassie but I very much doubt it knowing him!

All is now quiet and peaceful and Cassie is sleeping heavily in her proper bed under the stairs. I'm leaving the front door open up until the last minute tonight in the hope that she'll wander out there before we go to bed. I know I'm a worrier, but I can set my watch by the time my dogs have their pee and poo's and to see her go 24 hours is not normal for her, and because I don't know what's going on inside her at the moment, I'm being over cautious I suppose.

Funny you should say that about the sun on the old bones Wolfie, coz Cassie has never in her life laid out in the sun, she always chooses the shade, and yet I'm constantly having to move her out of it at the moment, very strange.

Thanks for looking in again to see how she is, I really appreciate it, and I will update tomorrow when I get a chance. Needless to say, I will arm myself with a swing bin liner in the morning when we go out, just in case she presents me with another whopping big present like she did the other morning!!! Take care all of you and I hope all is well with you at the moment, Cassie sends you all wags and licks and hugs from me for your continued support.xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Don't forget the shovel too
On a more serious note I am sure everyone appreciates she has to come first.Wishing you all a peaceful night.
(((Hugs))) to all.xx
Page 18 of 49 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 > Last »