Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by gemsoph View Post
I already new his bitch had pups before all this and thought it would be nice to speak to him about it. And before you ask his dogs are health tested and kc registered! Some people just want a pet it doesnt matter if they have the papers, some people dont want to show off with there dog, just like me i wanted a pet so i bought her!
the papers just prove your dogs parentage and whether it comes from health tested stock. All our dogs are our pets first and foremost and its their health that is of the utmost importance! thats all I care about I bought from fully health tested parents with consistently great temperaments in their lines. We did a few shows but found it a bit dull so just generally beggar about now, do i regret a single pound of the money I paid for him? No!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Right i have had enough maybe you should all just shut up now well some of you anyway
1: i went to visit my parents NOT knowing my bitch was on heat
2: i only went out to the dogs wen i heard my bitch yelping and that was wen i realised they were stuck together, so can anyone tell me what i was suipposed to do at that point, there was NOTHING I COULD DO
3: I wanted my bitch to have a littler but not right NOW
4: IT WAS A ACCIDENT
5: I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH INFORMATION FROM YOU GUYS WHO ALL THINK YOU NO EVERYTHING!!
6: She's my dog and i will do what is best for her!!
BYE BYE I WISH I NEVER JOINED THE SITE!
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes I Did No The Breed Of My Dog!
And It Wasnt Planned Get Your Reading Goggles Out I Didnt Say That!!
Your All Trying To Twist What Ive Said I Think It Is Stupid!
So I Could Take The Previous Owner Of My Bitch To Court Could I For How Much Ive Had To Spend Over The Past Year, Am You Dont No What Shes Been To The Vests For So Dont Try And Say She's Not Healthy
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Shame your leaving, people are genuinely trying to help you

It's just frustrating,as you asked for help and advice, and when it has been given, by some knowledgable breeders, you don't want to listen.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:30 PM
So I Could Take The Previous Owner Of My Bitch To Court Could I For How Much Ive Had To Spend Over The Past Year, Am You Dont No What Shes Been To The Vests For So Dont Try And Say She's Not Healthy
ermm please show me where i said she isnt healthy????
also without testing you dont know what genetic problems your bitch can carry so dont give me that!
and yep any owner can take a breeder to court that has sold them a dog, that went on to have problems the breeder didnt test for and rightly so in my opinion!
You are one confusing member, if she is so healthy why has she been to the vets so much!
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:32 PM

?????????????????????????????

So your bitch is in excellent health, but you've had to spend a lot of money at the vets in the last year????? I am totally confused now
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
ermm please show me where i said she isnt healthy????
also without testing you dont know what genetic problems your bitch can carry so dont give me that!
and yep any owner can take a breeder to court that has sold them a dog, that went on to have problems the breeder didnt test for and rightly so in my opinion!
You are one confusing member, if she is so healthy why has she been to the vets so much!
I asked what her health was like, because the OP had previously stated she had been to the vets a lot in the year she had her. No malice, just wondered if a dog who was having some sort of problem should be bred from right now.
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:41 PM
And i am leaving as i dont like being spoken down to as if your all better than me, Yes all the information you have all given has been great and i will do the right thing! And as for taking the previous owner of my bitch to court i wouldnt do that, i bought the dog there was no contract so what can the court do! oh and i dont have to go into why my dogs been to the vets alot in the past year, and why has there got to be something wrong with my dog just because she hasnt got the papers, just because she's not kc registered does not mean she isnt healthy. she is lovely! And why was i told by another breeder that you can buy kc papers??
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Ok a little off topic but who asked about Pyometra ?

My Meg had this and she very nearly died,she had a max of 24 hours before knocking on deaths door,it was an emergency spay at a cost of £500.

To the Op,you have been given great advice,pity you can't open your eyes and take onboard the very good advice given,by knowledgable members here.
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Why dont you shut up, the info i have been given has opened my eyes and i will do the right thing! I was the 1 who said my bitch has had 3 phantom pregnancies!
Page 18 of 24 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »