Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 02:31 AM
:smt018 :smt018

Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Hah, I did say : "Colin and Shona brought up tail set and tail risk to Protection dogs"

Colin brought up the question of security dogs, you came in to that with tail set, soooooo

:smt016 :smt019 :smt016 :smt019 :smt016 :smt016

Ah but only due to colin bringing it up, had he not have nor would I, so you could say I have been badgered into the tail set issue,,,,, glad you like the rasberrys,,,, not everyone is lucky enough to get them ya know, lol, RAMBLE WHERE ARE YA, :smt023
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
just for you :smt016 :smt016 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019:smt091 :smt075 :smt091 :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 :smt016 :smt016

but I did not mention it as a direct link to docking, I think it just said should temprament change then I would have to think again, im sure it state tail or no tail i will have a rotty it whats at the other end I love, but temprament could change in the breed for a number of reasons it has in others, na na na na na na :smt008

bet you got right hummfffedd up having to go back and look for minor stuff pedantic patch nananananan pedantic patch nananananan :smt016 :smt016 :smt016 :smt016
:smt043 :smt043
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Where have you heard these rumours...
You should know what we`re like for wanting validated information by now
i know many people in doggie circles, and folk do have conversations about various aspects of dog care & welfare. i just wondered if anyone else had heard about the BVA considering this action .
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
I think one of the results of this docking ban will be loads of panic and ignorance,with owners not sure:
1.Am i breaking the law owning a docked dog,must get rid!
2.B******s the law i'm docking,oops i can't register,get, rid!
I'm sure more of you would like to add more reasons,feel free.Then some will say i'm making excuses,time will tell.
It has already happened with the pitbull scenario how many of them were dumped through ignorance and panic.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I2.B******s the law i'm docking,oops i can't register,get, rid!
No evidence has been produced to say you can't register docked puppies!!

Mind you, you'd have to find a vet who'd dock a "non-working" litter first....
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Just to put an end to all this "the KC will not register docked puppies" rubbish, here is an advert I saw online for English Springer Spaniel puppies.

E.S.S. PUPS L.W. K.C. REG.DOCKED AND DEWED. DOGS AND BITCHES. LIGHTLY MARKED WILL MAKE EXCELLENT TRIAL AND WORKING DOGS. MANY FIELD TRIAL CHAMPS IN PEDIGREE.DEPOSIT SECURES. READY MID JULY

Now I hate to drag this out so will all those spreading these false rumours please stop. The KC WILL register legally docked puppies. Hopefully that will be the end of this matter.

Debs
Hewey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
Just to put an end to all this "the KC will not register docked puppies" rubbish, here is an advert I saw online for English Springer Spaniel puppies.

E.S.S. PUPS L.W. K.C. REG.DOCKED AND DEWED. DOGS AND BITCHES. LIGHTLY MARKED WILL MAKE EXCELLENT TRIAL AND WORKING DOGS. MANY FIELD TRIAL CHAMPS IN PEDIGREE.DEPOSIT SECURES. READY MID JULY

Now I hate to drag this out so will all those spreading these false rumours please stop. The KC WILL register legally docked puppies. Hopefully that will be the end of this matter.

Debs
I have just checked their on line registration page and they do not ask anything about docking not is it listed in the preclusions from registration.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
At long last the truth is out! Now lets lay that particular 'fact' to rest!
Becky
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17