View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2012, 04:14 PM
so sorry that im only just reading this!! he was such a handsome gorgeous boy, and im so upset for your loss
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2012, 04:41 PM
thank you so much fo your lovely comments x-chlo. he was so handsome. i was , and am, so proud of him. he was gorgeous. i will love him forever. i owe him so much, and i love Dogsey so much for allowing me to share him!! thank you again.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Its a horrible condition and I also feel your pain as I lost my boy 3 months ago with the same.

Time does heal but its the little things that will set you off crying again. Let it happen and dont feel stupid for doing so. I've cried in the most bizarre places and I find it helps with the healing process.

You will be able to laugh again as you remember the fun times you had together, just give yourself as much time as you need.

((((HUGS)))) to you and your family xxxxxx
thank you hectorsmum. thank you for sharing your pain, i'm so sorry for your loss too. you are so right, i want to empty all of the tears, as soon as i can. then just all the good times--- forever! when i lost my last gsd Max, october 2006, i had Jeager to worry about straight away. so it helped. now it's just been me and Jeager for almost six years. he was my whole life, but i will not let those good times be ruined by my emotions. he made me so proud. thank you once again for your lovely words and thoghts. thank you.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's three months since our gorgeous Gerlert was put to sleep, so I really do feel for you and know exactly how you feel. As Hectorsmum says, its all the little things that suddenly have you in tears. I think you slowly get used to the fact that they are not here, but that doesn't mean that you've got over it.
My best wishes to you
Run free Jeager
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's three months since our gorgeous Gerlert was put to sleep, so I really do feel for you and know exactly how you feel. As Hectorsmum says, its all the little things that suddenly have you in tears. I think you slowly get used to the fact that they are not here, but that doesn't mean that you've got over it.
My best wishes to you
Run free Jeager
thank you so much Gellygoo. i just want all the happy feelings, only. that is why i want to get all the negatives, and hurt, out of my system as soon as i can. so then i can just concentrate on those brilliant, brilliant times, we had together. thank you again Gell.. i'm so sorry for your loss too. thank you!
LupiLu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I've just seen your sad news and I can't tell you how sad I am for you. I've never experienced this terrible condition but I have friends who have and I know how devastated you will feel. My thoughts are with you.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by LupiLu View Post
I've just seen your sad news and I can't tell you how sad I am for you. I've never experienced this terrible condition but I have friends who have and I know how devastated you will feel. My thoughts are with you.
thank you so much LupiLu. he was a very special doggie, indeed. i know they all are, but i rescued him just over 10 years ago.. at 6 moths old. then i lost my other super dog Max. so it was just me and Jeager for 6 1/2 years. he was my whole life. this, is certainly not the way i thought he would go. i'm gathering so much information, on this condition, now... too late for my beauty, but hopefully i can help some other people save their loved ones. thank you again Lupi, your lovely comments are so welcome!
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17