View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=Dobermann;2326351]it dosnt matter if they have jobs or not, raised insurance premiums means higher pricing so they will pay one way or the other along with the innocent in this but why dont the police just trace and freeze the twitter and fb accounts and related emails etc, mobile handsets etc so they cant keep 'recruiting' quite so easily? (must be a reason?)[/QUOTE]

Probably because of "human rights". I don't know if that's the case, but it seems so simple doesn't it so why has it not been done.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Bitkin;2326364]
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
it dosnt matter if they have jobs or not, raised insurance premiums means higher pricing so they will pay one way or the other along with the innocent in this but why dont the police just trace and freeze the twitter and fb accounts and related emails etc, mobile handsets etc so they cant keep 'recruiting' quite so easily? (must be a reason?)[/QUOTE]

Probably because of "human rights". I don't know if that's the case, but it seems so simple doesn't it so why has it not been done.
They're using the Blackberry phone service to track whats happening, BB are helping police but at the same time they're having trouble because they want to have it shut down so that the idiots can't co - ordinate their numbers etc, twitter and FB are American so they won't shut it down , however they are helping shut down sites supporting the riots..
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:58 PM
and I do agree about the whole social unrest thing Azz, I do not think that this 'justifies' it but that reason is defo there and I do think people who are and were in a more affluent position not only in a financial sense have completely disregarded certain parts of society and even gone as far as creating further divide.....no need for me to say who (whistle whistle...)
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
First bit of 'blame' that's from the pov of the kids that I agree with somewhat, specifically the points about culture and parenting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14464531
Azz - that was not the pov from any youngsters, that was a report by Camilla Batmanghelidjh, the founder of Kids Company.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Bitkin;2326364]
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
it dosnt matter if they have jobs or not, raised insurance premiums means higher pricing so they will pay one way or the other along with the innocent in this but why dont the police just trace and freeze the twitter and fb accounts and related emails etc, mobile handsets etc so they cant keep 'recruiting' quite so easily? (must be a reason?)[/QUOTE]

I heard that the police had hacked into blackberry accounts and were monitoring instant messages being sent, dont know if its true though.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm ashamed - yet again, to be part of this generation..
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'm ashamed - yet again, to be part of this generation..
Same here
fizzigal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:10 PM
apparently someone had hacked the bb messenger and threatened anyone who helped the police, saying they had all the names and addresses of workers and would send mobs if they shut the service or helped police. i know what i would like to do to them
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
My bf is out there on the front line, it was his colleague who was hit by the car....scary stuff especially hearing it first hand.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Police have been told to use violence and force as a last resort. They're also a bit confused, they used to be police force and now they're a service - meaning they can't use any force..
Fecking ridiculous
Page 17 of 47 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »