View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2006, 10:23 PM
The bloke in that couple knew full well what the dog was like it was the OH that first off was so bloody outragingly nieve and had that poor bloke of hers well under thumb!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 12:08 AM
oohhh I think that girl Faye and her dog Taz is basically just me and Bruno !!!!

got lots of tips - was very ,impressed with the lead thing so may have to try that with my puller.

was so glad that she did well as did think she may have walked after she got a row for feeding takeaways !!

how cute was taz though !!!!

the couple with Mitchell and max were just dangerous !! i am glad that they did look to have more control on the follow up though as they appear to have taken some advice given after all.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 08:01 AM
It just took my breath away when they said they would leave the dog in a room alone with a four-year-old.

If people needed to qualify to both own dogs and have children, they would have neither. Made my blood boil.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post
It just took my breath away when they said they would leave the dog in a room alone with a four-year-old.

If people needed to qualify to both own dogs and have children, they would have neither. Made my blood boil.
Exactly, I think my chin hit the floor when she said that.
AJL
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-10-2006, 09:57 AM
I missed the reasons why the owner only took a 20 question quiz - did he take a test earlier that didnt go well?

Worried that in the follow up he was off lead. The film showed him coming back, but i think really he was chasing the jack, who happened to be running in the right direction

The woman just seemed to have no concept of reality at all
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 10:19 AM
no there was no test before, it was just that they new they would not pass the test but wanted to now if they had listened to any thing the woman had been training them. Due to the reason his wife had said she had full faith and trust in her dogs to be left alone with her 4yr daughter. That was the main thing i could pick up on. does that make sense
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
no there was no test before, it was just that they new they would not pass the test but wanted to now if they had listened to any thing the woman had been training them. Due to the reason his wife had said she had full faith and trust in her dogs to be left alone with her 4yr daughter. That was the main thing i could pick up on. does that make sense
thats what i thought!!...
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 10:47 AM
I could not believe my eyes and ears when I watched that last night.

Taz I thought was a fab little dog, same as that Border Terrier.

The owners of the Black Lab, I couldnt believe they were letting the dog be unsupervised with their 4 year old and she had already been marked by them before ! How irresponsable is that ?!

I also cant believe that they were letting the dog climb all over them like that, it still defies me just how much people let their dogs get away with things and then wonder why he's play biting them ?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 11:12 AM
I keep missing this series of Dog Borstal aaaarrggghhh, I do really enjoy it ...I was reading the previous posts and one had said about the lack of training being seen, its probably because they are trying to keep a balance filming so people don't get to see the whole tecnique, and have to go to training or something to learn...can't give everything away lol
AJL
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
Figured it had something to do with that. Thanks for confirming though!

She has posted on another board somewhere else and just says thanks for the help training her pooches... no concept of what happened on the show and what the trainers though at all!
Page 17 of 45 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »