View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Guess what!!! Charley has sussed things out regarding the 'Australian' girl coming, she reckons it's all FAKE
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't think any of the others will agree with her. She's always making predictions and they're always wrong!

Like, for instance, the other day when they were revealing the housemates nominated and there were only 2 she kept saying 'There's going to be a third! I know it! I know there's going to be a third!' There wasn't...
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm so busy watching big brother I forget to post in this thread!

I can't wait til tonight (I'm working so have it sky plussed) when the actress goes in.

Plus, next Friday when they evict someone and put them back in, so that everyone will have heard what they said.... who would you like to see that happen to?

Charley?
Ziggy? What might he say about Chanelle only to be put back in there with her
Chanelle?

I wonder if they will show the 'evicted' housemate any footage or who nominated them, before they send them back in?

Tee hee, I Love it!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2007, 01:49 PM
I can't see how their going to get away with it, both me and the OH said we reconised her as soon as she came on the screen, I'm sure some of them will too
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
I think they will suss her too. Brian has been watching the Australian one and he has already said he doesn't recognize her. BB will prob say she is not allowed to talk about Australian one. She will have to be a really good actress to pull this off.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Wonder if she can keep the act up, i think she will slip up.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Thought I might see that Pauline this morning on live BB but she is shut away in her own personal room and the other housemates haven't got access to it.

:smt018 Naughty BB, you could have put her living with the other housemates all the time!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Just read in the paper that Pauline doesn't even stay in that room in the Big Brother house, she has a room in the Elstree studios and has access to the outside world. They say she's an actress not a housemate. She's been put in as a task hasn't she. If she is found out to be a fake then the housemates are awarded a luxury shopping budget.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 10:10 AM
It must be hard for her to remember she has to use the australian accent while with the housemates and then talk normal in the diary room. I know if it was me my welsh accent would soon be out and give the game away.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
It must be hard for her to remember she has to use the australian accent while with the housemates and then talk normal in the diary room. I know if it was me my welsh accent would soon be out and give the game away.
She has sort of 'covered herself' by saying if she spends a lot of time with people she lapses into their accent!!!
Page 17 of 38 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »