Male 

25-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Dennis
I'd be very suprised if the airheaded one gets voted out
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Stranger things have happened...........any idea if there are anymore evictions before the Final?
Going back to watch BBBM
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 10:32 PM
its got to be dennis surely :smt102
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 10:40 PM
What time is the next eviction tonight? I've forgotten already
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 10:46 PM
It is on at 11.05 ish! After Desp Housewives, anyway!
I hope Dennis is out next!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks Miss Potter. I think Dennis will go if the booing is anything to go by!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Dennis = I don't give a ****...lol...Thinks he can step into an argument and raise his voice and make people pee their pants. Treated Traci like **** Hit on each woman in the house, started with Jodie, went onto Chantelle, Traci then Faria...If Rula hadn't of been voted out I'm sure she may have been in line...lol...and when each one didn't cir-cum then he was then nasty about them. Jodie was called a 'trollop' in the house etc when Rodman boasts of sleeping with what is it 2000 woman or so??...Hmmm double standards much?? Needs to speak more clearly..why does he sound like an out of shape 300lb old man when he is an athlete...lol???

Barrymore = Ok his saving grace was stepping in re: the argument with george over chantelle and preston...But!! why oh why was he such a nut towards Jodie when they hadn't even been in the house for more than 5 minuets at that time??...He turned on her right after she said he wasn't most famous out of them all for that particular task which was a pathetic reason to have such a vendetta against her. If he had of shouted in my face as much as he did hers I would have punched his lights out. He can pick an argument over nothing and blow things all out of proportion...Though he has toned down alot in the last few days, so I'm sure the public are coming back around to him. Some issues he raised with Galloway in their argument were very true but I had to raise an eye brow when they were accusing one another to playing up for the camera's...Barrymore insisted in a row with Jodie that everything she did was for the camera even when it was obvious she was truly upset and crying, ahhh, but he didn't like Galloway saying he was washing up and cooking for the camera and votes...lol...

Galloway = well he has tried to crawl so far up the ***** of the ones he thinks have the most chance of winning it isn't funny...lol...He has a game plan to befriend the stronger contenders in the house. He couldn't have wanted up Barrymores crevice more than he did to begin with...He shot down Jodie in a fit of rage for even thinking about speaking up for herself when Barrymore was insulting her and then in his argument with Barrymore he said things that were far more hateful than anything she could have ever done. Galloway does not like women who speak up for themselves or who speak like one of the 'lads' hence his hatred to Jodie. I couldn't stand his cat impression and cringe everytime they show it...lol...He didn't actually like Dennis to begin with but as soon as he realised he was a stronger contender he hasn't removed himself from his orifice since...lol...Why the hell does he keep feeling the need to 'stick up for him'?? and 'defend him' Dennis is a grown middle age 6ft something or other streetwise man for god sake!...Galloway went on about feeling the need of defending anyone who he felt was being 'attacked'! Well he bullied Jodie till she cried, sat and listened to pete savaging Traci which totally contradicts how he portrays himself.

Pete = flits between people and slowly stirs them up against his next victims so that the person he has stirred up can do all his dirty work and cause an argument while he sits back and enjoys the show. He is like cruella duville (sp?) I actually find him funny when he isn't being so hateful but he is a very spitefull guy. But he has been forgiven for such alot of his behaviour and I have no idea why people don't speak up to him??...Maybe because they know he wont mince words in his attack on them if the dare and they don't want to hear all that spite directed at them...But it's ok to sit back and watch while he is on a rampage towards someone else.

Maggot = I'll bet most people think he has been real nice etc etc...Lets face it though, we hardly saw him for the first several few days...He liked Galloway an awful lot, joined in the slaying of Jodie and was happy with his position in the house...Till Galloway said he would have voted for him...Then he instantly hated Galloway, where I think if he hadn't have said he would vote for Maggot then Maggot would have still been chums with him and carried on as usual...Since that point in time Maggot has worked his way around the house building a little hate campaign against Galloway. I think he is nice enough but he only got ****** off with Galloway when it affected him personally.

Preston = Nice enough but he should have remembered how Galloway treated Jodie because he was to quick to think of Galloway as a nice guy.

Chantelle = Good on her for being in there and holding her own!...But one gripe I have is when Pete began to befriend her she actually started getting a little bitchy...She started having things to say about Traci and the way she irritated her etc which I thought was a bit off but because she had Pete's backing she felt it was ok. But in general I think she ok.

Traci = I know she wont win cuz she is a bit ditzy and because her Californian accent etc but in all honestly I haven't seen her say a bad word about anybody...I think she has been the most naive about big brother and don't think she knew what she let herself in for. Purely because she has been zero nasty about anyone even after she has been personally attacked I would have her win simply for being so nice.

Everyone = They are a pritty spineless lot...They'll sit and watch others being attacked till they are in tears and still not step in with the exception of Galloway with Dennis (weird!) They accept other people's behaviour until they fall victim and then it is unacceptable yet ok when it didn't affect them???

There, just had to get that out the way...LOL
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 11:09 PM
thank god dennis out !!!!!!
Page 17 of 20 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >