Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
hannahcb texted me,well my boss(tupac chewed my mob up recently) i dont think she texted them..... i will have to try what benzmum advises.
hannahcb has gone offline......
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I have the file on my computer but I can't paste because of problems. I can send an email to them if you like, just tell me what to say. Shall I give your phone number?
Irena x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
I have the file on my computer but I can't paste because of problems. I can send an email to them if you like, just tell me what to say. Shall I give your phone number?
Irena x
oh please,can you do that?,give the 333 no as im right next to it for now! (im not sure what to say either)maybe just ask sex and colour and if they have any pics they could e-mail.
thanku.xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Irena x
If this person who placed the add is at all suspect you'll have to try and phrase it so that they want to give you more info, Im not sure how maybe all the things that wouldn't arise suspicion, so all the stuff you would never dream of saying...just an idea but ifthey pulled the add because they are scared they will want contact from like minded people who are going to give them a goos price and not ask awkward questions....Oh IO soo hope you get some news
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Ok I sent the email. I asked for a bit of information ...what colour, was it a dog or a bitch, and was it neutered, why were they selling it - did it have any behaviour problems?
I didn't send the phone number but will do if they reply.
The ad reference number is 44582657.
Fingers crossed.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Ok I sent the email. I asked for a bit of information ...what colour, was it a dog or a bitch, and was it neutered, why were they selling it - did it have any behaviour problems?
I didn't send the phone number but will do if they reply.
The ad reference number is 44582657.
Fingers crossed.
thanks! benzmum mentioned not to give that phone no in case they have seen the posters,re behaviour probs.....lol he is far more like a skitty howling cat,if he doesnt know you he wont!!! whoever has him will want rid soon,he's not the easiest to 'street walk' exp if your a stranger or a man! (dont get me wrong,when he knows you he is sooo loveing and gentle,god i miss him!!!!)
thanks peeps.xxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 06:02 PM
If you put the ad number in the search it tells you it is no longer available and when you click for information it tells you this;

http://www.gumtree.com/help/help_with_my_ad#item11

There was obviously something suspicious
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi sorry been offline as you said its been removed!!!!!! I have the add number but you will have to contact gumtree for there email address and phone number and maybe the police!! There was never a phone number thought there was but there was only a send a meesage box!!! My partner managed to get the ad number out of my history!!!! I really hope we can solve this!!! Hopfully it is Kaos!

add number is gumtree
#44582657 but the link is no longer available!! Hope this helps
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by HannahCB View Post
Hi sorry been offline as you said its been removed!!!!!! I have the add number but you will have to contact gumtree for there email address and phone number and maybe the police!! There was never a phone number thought there was but there was only a send a meesage box!!! My partner managed to get the ad number out of my history!!!! I really hope we can solve this!!! Hopfully it is Kaos!

add number is gumtree
#44582657 but the link is no longer available!! Hope this helps
See my post above, I think this shows there was something suspicious.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2009, 06:13 PM
yep but if layla rings gumtree and explains or maybe the police they could get the details of the person who placed the add maybe
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 71 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 > Last »