Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
no but the police will make sure the slanderous comments are removed. because slander is against the law. and none of this stuff is TRUE dont think i wont go to the police,i have nothing to hide and everything here is classed as harrasment. and im sure the moderators will agree.

well i think you might well have a lot of 'proving' to do to convince the police that you were in the right when you have told a lot of lies and the video is more condeming than you think.

as you started the thread where has the harrasment come from.......YOU LIED consistently, and badly.

Bite me!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:48 AM
i have the video in colour aswell. black and white actually if you know anything about photography does not cover sins but because of the high contrast would actually bring them out. i will uplaod the colour one aswell as proof
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:48 AM
what lies have i told?? everything i have said is true and i swear on that
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:49 AM
if charlie is a good breeder with a license why does he sell his puppies at 6 and a half weeks? when if you have a license they have to be sold at 8 weeks. and if he doesnt have a license why does he have 5 dogs preaganant at the moment. please answer this?

this is where the trouble stems from charlies forum. so go ahead answer my questions. everyone beleives what a clear puppy farmer says?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:50 AM
You lie

How can anyone answer those questions but Charlie..ask him..

You say you aren't a breeder but have litters

You say you are ill and can't walk..but wanted to go on a dogsey walk..and work in photography..you can't exactly sit still doing that

You say you are skint but went on holiday when your mother in law "let you down"

You say lots of things and most of them are lies..
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:50 AM
no but the police will make sure the slanderous comments are removed. because slander is against the law. and none of this stuff is TRUE dont think i wont go to the police,i have nothing to hide and everything here is classed as harrasment. and im sure the moderators will agree.
What about the video that showed on of your dogs being launched throught the air?
Or are you breeding NIxSibesxkangaroos now
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:51 AM
also there was accusations from charlie accusing me of weighing 20 stone, just petty stupid things calling me ugly etc. i do not weigh 20 stone as can clearly be seen from my pictures. who is the one that is lying? please answer me that. also publishing adresses online is against the data protection act. so im pretty sure the police would get involved.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
What about the video that showed on of your dogs being launched throught the air?
Or are you breeding NIxSibesxkangaroos now
i have explained that plenty of times. i have the full version of that video as proof that marilyn jumps and dives. shes a husky huskies do that!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:53 AM
a coach trip to germany for a weekend. my birthday present from alex's dad

Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
You lie

How can anyone answer those questions but Charlie..ask him..

You say you aren't a breeder but have litters

You say you are ill and can't walk..but wanted to go on a dogsey walk..and work in photography..you can't exactly sit still doing that

You say you are skint but went on holiday when your mother in law "let you down"

You say lots of things and most of them are lies..
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2008, 09:53 AM
also there was accusations from charlie accusing me of weighing 20 stone, just petty stupid things calling me ugly etc. i do not weigh 20 stone as can clearly be seen from my pictures. who is the one that is lying? please answer me that. also publishing adresses online is against the data protection act. so im pretty sure the police would get involved.
Pictures can be old ones.. I don't think the police will prosecute anyone for saying what weight you are LOL

Noone on here has posted an address..

Please answer the lies I have highlighted..(thats just a start btw)

I am directing these at YOU.. because you and I are on here..
The stuff you are directing at Charlie is pointless..
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 38 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »