View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-09-2005, 05:36 PM
So Every One On Here That Breeds Dogs Gives It All To The Poor Dont Think So And Why Not Breed So Many Breeds A Like Differant Breeds And I Am Not On Here To Spaek Of That I Am Here To Defend The Health Of My Dogs
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
What about the tail docking, you do realise that it is illegal for you to do them yourself???? These haven't been done by a vet, I zoomed into the pictures and there is no way any vet would leave pups with short stumps bleeding like that!
That is nothing short of cruelty!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2005, 05:37 PM
i think its going to leave a lot of questions un answered.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-09-2005, 05:37 PM
They Were Docked My The Vet I Am A Member Of The Cdb Club
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Why would you dock them? I'm shocked.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-09-2005, 05:39 PM
I Am Not Leaving Any Question Un Answered There Are To Many And Like A Said I Will Onl Answer Questions About The Welfare Of My Dogs
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by staffer
So Every One On Here That Breeds Dogs Gives It All To The Poor Dont Think So And Why Not Breed So Many Breeds A Like Differant Breeds And I Am Not On Here To Spaek Of That I Am Here To Defend The Health Of My Dogs
No one is questioning how much money you are making.

People are questining the welfare of your dogs.
Yes, some people do breed multiple breeds, but not every breed going.
They like to concentrate on one or two breeds, to improve the health of the dogs.

You are not defending anything unfortunately, as you won't answer anyones questions.

I think if you just asnwered each question with a simple sentence, yes, or no answer, people may be more satisfied.

But as you stated before, that was your last post, so we can all make our minds up - and as you have left people to make up their minds, without giving them any evidence to help their decision - it's not hard to guess what people will think.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-09-2005, 05:40 PM
With A Big Breed Like Them I Have Seen To Many Brocken Tails When They Are Older And It Is More Painful To Remove When Older Than When They Are 4 Days Old And They Had There Dew Claws Removed
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 05:40 PM
IF that is true then the vet deserves to be struck off, one of those pups has blood all over it's back legs and the tail is open and bleeding.

That is cruelty in itself!!

Why dock at all? they are not a KC recognised breed so don't need to be docked, it's mutilation!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by staffer
I Am Not Leaving Any Question Un Answered There Are To Many And Like A Said I Will Onl Answer Questions About The Welfare Of My Dogs

I asked 2 questions about the welfare of your dogs that you have ignored.
Perhaps I should ask them again.

This is from one of your ads: "GT DANE X ENGLISH MASTIFF X BERDOUX PUPPIE" - how can you possibly cross so many breeds of dogs together, and guarentee that there will be no health problems? Just one example, all 3 of these breeds suffer from Hip dysplasia, but they also have differebnt builds, surely that is a recipie for disaster?

With relation to the above puppies in the ad, I am wondering why the tails of those cross breeds have been docked.
None of those breeds have docked tails anyway, so why dock the puppies?

I think some people would also class my other question as the welfare of your dogs.
Why would you be ashamed of telling us your KC affix, if you have one, like you have stated?
Just wondering - do you have your own Affix with the Kennel club?
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »