register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: What do you feed your Doggys!
Beta (Dry Dog Food) 15 4.90%
Bakers (Dry Dog Food) 14 4.58%
Chappie (Dry or wet) 6 1.96%
Pedigree (Dry Dog Food) 6 1.96%
James Wellbeloved (Dry Dog Food) 37 12.09%
Eukanuba/Iams/Science Plan/Pro plan (Dry or wet) 26 8.50%
Cesar (wet food) 1 0.33%
Frolic (Dry or wet) 2 0.65%
Raw Diet Only 62 20.26%
Other (please specify) 164 53.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 >
ellea
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2007, 07:31 PM
All my dogs [past and prsent] have been fed more or less the cheapest dog food I can find and I add any oils needed and have aways added aloe vera gel to their meal once a day and my past dogs all had good skin/bones and fur and lived to good ages [16yrs -/+] and one getting to 20yrs and one of my present dogs a G.S who will be 13 next yr had a bad skin problem when I got her at 4mt and within weeks the problem started to clear up and she has not had a problem since
natalie1828
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I asked a friend of my who is a dog trainer and specializes in dog food and suggests james welbeloved, because full of the good stuff, my cocker loves it xx
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2007, 07:57 PM
All mine have 95% raw, but they do on occasions get dried biscuits from the pet shop.
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Mine are on a mix of raw and also a dried food from Jollye's. It's one of their own dearer range and is a chicken and rice one with Salmon oil in it. The dogs love it and Anton who is not the heaviest set of dogs has really bulked up a bit whilst feeding him this and his ear problems are so much better.

They do adore their raw food though and vegetables and certain fruit.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Mine are on Skinners Muesli now, we have tried all sorts and this is the first one they will eat with noting mixed in with it, And it was only by chance we bought it as our local shop had ran out of our normal food.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2007, 07:30 PM
hello
i have two border collie i feed them both the same ,in the morning they get wagg dried food then on the tea time they get cup of wagg with cuisine meat mixed in ,they both look very healthy and are very happy to see the meals come . they do get treats but not to many as my male boy puts weight on easily if he gets treats i cut the tea time food down little .
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I cook for my dog now that I only have one. He gets chicken, mashed potato and veggies, and he seems to like it, and instead of gulping his food down he eats it slowly and seems to relish every mouthful with his tail wagging to and fro throughout the whole meal, which is nice to see! He has a multi vit pill in both meals, along with his ab's! If it's good enough for us, it's good enough for my dog! In the past I've had to stick to rigid diets for my dogs due to illnesses, so it's nice that I can cook for just one dog now.
miamoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Mia has james welbeloved as this is what the breeder was giving her. Her dogs (mum and dad) where on this aswel and they looked in stunning condition, so i will keep her on it for now
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:23 PM
We're just in the process of changing Amber over from Tesco's own brand to Pro Plan Puppy.

Sam has Burns hollistic dry food.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:23 PM
we have swapped from JWB to HEalthy Paws

Its fab and china wolfs it down...

Found out JWB test on dogs so refuse to use it now...

HealthyPaws is additive, preservative free etc

Same cost maybe few quid cheaper than JWB...

Alex
xx
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 >