Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Oh for gods sake, it's very simple...

The guy in the ops video is a tw*t, does it really matter what sport he's doing? Personally I couldn't give a toss.

Clearly people and most importantly their dogs appear to enjoy it, to me that's what matters. Of course people are entitled not to see the point in it, but for those who do, I suggest taking note of the following quote...
"those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

I think one of my labs would absolutely love it and dare I admit most likely so would I, obviously I must need a penis extension, Lol.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by scout75 View Post
I told you the ORIGINAL reason why Sch has the stick test. If other breeds want to compete because their dogs like it...why not?

'
To access the dogs courage......... the question being why one needs to hit a dog or flap a stick around the dogs head to do so.

The more one sees of this sport , the more my original post stands.......... some sports seem to attract a macho type , that needs to assert dominance over others.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by tazer View Post
Oh for gods sake, it's very simple...

The guy in the ops video is a tw*t, does it really matter what sport he's doing? Personally I couldn't give a toss.

Clearly people and most importantly their dogs appear to enjoy it, to me that's what matters. Of course people are entitled not to see the point in it, but for those who do, I suggest taking note of the following quote...
"those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

I think one of my labs would absolutely love it and dare I admit most likely so would I, obviously I must need a penis extension, Lol.
The puppy in the last video seemed to be enjoying it....... so as long as the dog enjoys it , its ok by what methods it takes to get there.

Choking the life out of a puppy to achieve your goals, is OK then!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Who knows, there are many inadequate men around, some may need to dress up and prance around the ring with their litle dogs,to show off their manhood, others need to choke the life out of a pup , and use sticks and e.collars to assert theirs
CLICK!

Now you understand---sticks and e collars can be used anywhere by any men/women. Anyone can also choke a pup.

Wonder how many inadequate women there are around also prancing round rings etc?

rune
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:37 AM
The puppy in the last video seemed to be enjoying it....... so as long as the dog enjoys it , its ok by what methods it takes to get there.

Choking the life out of a puppy to achieve your goals, is OK then!
*chuckles*
Now now, you really think I'm going to rise to that bate, read my first paragraph again, pay special attention to the language used in the first part of it.

Come back to me.
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:45 AM
You always know you are winning a debate when you answer the persons questions, but they never answer yours.
snap ...... I'll ask again ....what is the stick for ? ..

I really could not give a flying ferret about the differences between the two sports if they both include the use of a big stick in order to threaten and in some cases hit the dog with ....
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by tazer View Post
*chuckles*
Now now, you really think I'm going to rise to that bate, read my first paragraph again, pay special attention to the language used in the first part of it.

Come back to me.
ops???.............
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
CLICK!

Now you understand---sticks and e collars can be used anywhere by any men/women. Anyone can also choke a pup.

Wonder how many inadequate women there are around also prancing round rings etc?

rune

I know there are cruel people in all walks of life, but this thread is about this sport, and the macho type that frequent it.

It seems to draw them like flies round a honey pot .

But as per say , you don't disappoint and have to have a dig at the show world......
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by bijou View Post
snap ...... I'll ask again ....what is the stick for ? ..

I really could not give a flying ferret about the differences between the two sports if they both include the use of a big stick in order to threaten and in some cases hit the dog with ....
Oh dear!

rune
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:12 AM
ops???.............
*chuckles*
Try again.
Page 16 of 20 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »