View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 11:02 AM
When I hear the word athletic I think of finley toned, muscular, fit but not necessarily tall.

Does that make any sense
CBT
Dogsey Senior

26-01-2005, 11:19 AM
yes that makes a lot of sense staffy, athletic means fit and able to run, jump, twist , turn etc, it doesnt really refer to size.

Im glad we are back on topic now theres always one who has to try and spoil it for the rest, trouble is, by causing such a ruckus all they do is draw even more bad publicity to the breed
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Adult debate is common on Dogweb, however from time to time some people, and in particular new users, forget that common decency applies on the web as well.

If you feel passionately about something then engage in adult conversation and further your cause, however, the moment you start making childish remarks or personal insults you all but kill your side of the argument. So you're causing nothing but damage to the topic you feel so much about.

You can either take this advice and continue participating on Dogweb, or you can find a lesser forum that allows such immaturity. Any further rule-breaking and we'll have to make that choice for you.
jayne
Dogsey Senior

26-01-2005, 11:30 AM
yes makes sense thats my way ov thinking... ive judged a bitch 14 +inches and ppl say shez small....yet i described her as athletic in my critique...she was balanced,verryverry fit altho not all lumps and bumps...but was hard to touch...she was able to jump/twist/and she was a firey evil buggar...she had plenty daylight under her...she wasnt a heavy sqwat little thing...14inch athletic bitch is what she is ill try and find a pic and show u ...see if you think same...jayne(thanx staffy n cbt for replyingx)
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 11:35 AM
That's okay Jayne. I'd like to see a picture if u can get one.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Talk about a hissy fit, I cant get my own way so I will just go in the huff. You mention others throwing the dummy out of the pram I have yet to see a bigger demonstration of than than in your last post!

You seriously want people to listen to you but insist on acting like a spoilt brat who cant handle that people have differences of opinion. No biased Admin its just that its obvious to them like everybody else you are the messer on here to stir things.

Baw Heid.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Oh for goodness sake.....give it a rest!

We all have our own ideals about a stafford. I for one have never seen the owner's of ISBT's putting down a KC stafford

Why can't we just be friends and agree to disagree and leave it at that okay?
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Sorry you are both righth this is childish and I am not usually like this but when somebody launces a personal attack its very difficult not to respond or to get frustrated, I did try to put an end to this earlier on.

That was my last post on that subject/reply to Betchyacan.

Jayne when I think of athletic I dont necessarily think tall but like the others fit and capable - well balanced too. The level of athleticism of course depends on the owner as much as the dog imo.

I will re-post those pictures that I sent you Jayne of those little KC dogs if I can get permission from the owner as they are what I would describe as athletic all round.
jayne
Dogsey Senior

26-01-2005, 12:37 PM
should i start new post and if so where...lol. question/post is describe your ideal dog ofyour breed...
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2005, 12:47 PM
well said jayne, its a very intersting topic so lets not digress!!
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 >