Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I got Jake four pig heads, and he won't touch the blooming things He has a weird thing about anything from a pig! (except leftover bacon on a sunday morning )
If I had a car, I'd be on my way to pick them up Loui loves pork but so far I haven't managed to get any heads for him. Maybe I will sometime though. He likes pork bones more than chickens too.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
If I had a car, I'd be on my way to pick them up Loui loves pork but so far I haven't managed to get any heads for him. Maybe I will sometime though. He likes pork bones more than chickens too.
Aw, you would be welcome to them! I don't drive unfortunately or I could have brought them to it.

Jake used to eat pig liver and ribs... but he now refuses pig liver (I haven't been able to get pork ribs recently so don't know about them). I then got him trotters and the heads... neither of which he will touch! I also managed to get some pork belly cheap... again, he wouldn't touch it... I cooked it for him, and he still wouldn't touch it Its the only meat that he doesn't seem to like...
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Aw, you would be welcome to them! I don't drive unfortunately or I could have brought them to it.

Jake used to eat pig liver and ribs... but he now refuses pig liver (I haven't been able to get pork ribs recently so don't know about them). I then got him trotters and the heads... neither of which he will touch! I also managed to get some pork belly cheap... again, he wouldn't touch it... I cooked it for him, and he still wouldn't touch it Its the only meat that he doesn't seem to like...
Ah, stop it, we are so jealous! Loui loves trotters! I remember the first time he got one he went running out the back door with it "mine-all-mine" style

I suppose they all have their likes and dislikes though, mind you, I can't think of a meat Loui doesn't like right now He's not keen on fruit or veg like some dogs though.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Ah, stop it, we are so jealous! Loui loves trotters! I remember the first time he got one he went running out the back door with it "mine-all-mine" style

I suppose they all have their likes and dislikes though, mind you, I can't think of a meat Loui doesn't like right now He's not keen on fruit or veg like some dogs though.
I wish Jake was like Loui with pork!

Jake absolutely hates any fruit and veg
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Well thanks to Leanne we had pigs head last night. (And a big thank you to Katie for the chicken carcasses )
The boys had in total an hour and a half with it each.. and neither was really bothered about being leashed and walked away from it - even Benjie who normally growls at me for stepping within 5ft of him when I check up on them..

His tail was wagging the whole time - just couldn't get it on camera..

"It's mine Mummy"

"Still a bit frozen Mummy"

In the now useful dog igloo - he wasn't a fan of me putting his now too small coat on as it was freezing outside so he decided to take it here to eat..

And Benjie with his half
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Hocus had his first chicken carcass today, he has started trying to gulp wings so decided to move him up a size
Took him around 15 mins to get through it, Teg took less than a minute!

He dragged it further away from Teg then had to clean it Do you think he could get his front legs spread any wider?!

Using some of his new back teeth
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 05:34 PM
^^^ What is he/she eating?
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-03-2012, 05:58 PM
smoked beef knuckle,its more of a treat for her,i get them from a friend who smokes them,lightly
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Sadie and Rave with their first pigs head...

And this is the nearest mav would go to it
Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »