Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jiff
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Kev Stow View Post
Bryan,

LGT send copies of our adoption forms to national RGT, sorry but that is a fact. We do however have a backlog (a very large backlog) as some of our volunteers are taking them personally to a meeting rather than posting.

You did say a week or so ago that LGT, and/or myself, are funded by the RGT. Again am sorry, but your contacts have that information wrong too. Neither of us receive a penny from national RGT.

Unfortunately digs about supreme saviours do nothing for the debate. Some would say Trudy, yourself and others set themselves up as supreme saviours, but the point is they are just words and each of us must do what we believe to be right.

As we are being more conciliatory I have to say my opinion of what you do for some of the oldies is that it is wonderful as think we both agree that the oldies who have often been in homes for a long time and then end up coming out are especially worthy and needy.

Thanks
Kev

PS: The fact you can't PM me is not down to me, honest.
You misunderstand my reference to Supreme Saviour Kev, it wasn't a dig at you. You will understand when you listen to my commentary. I'll make sure you get a copy.

I know you take no money directly from the RGT Kevin, I have checked your finances. Unfortunately circumstances then ensued that meant I was unable to correct it.
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I apologise for the supreme saviour comment then Bryan.

Fair enough re the RGT comment you made too. I can't think what circumstances you mean Anyway as we're playing properly now I'm happy to discuss things. However I do assure you that we do take copies of all our adoption forms for national RGT. Sack that contact LOL.

Hope your filming goes well today. If you have as much snow as here I think you'll struggle to get the greyhounds out to film

Kev
Jiff
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I apologise for the supreme saviour comment then Bryan.

Fair enough re the RGT comment you made too. I can't think what circumstances you mean Anyway as we're playing properly now I'm happy to discuss things. However I do assure you that we do take copies of all our adoption forms for national RGT. Sack that contact LOL.

Hope your filming goes well today. If you have as much snow as here I think you'll struggle to get the greyhounds out to film

Kev
I have just got back and it has peed down since the moment I left this morning. I am now going to check to see how the video come out to see if I need to do it again.

My hands were shaking and the lens was fogging up, it's going to be suck and see.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Thanks Jiff, I do.

See, this is what alienates people. I have had cause to prosecute two people for copyright infringement, and both times successful. "Some" of the proceeds of one of the cases, bought me possession of several pieces of artwork which I auctioned for my breeds welfare society, bringing them a very handsome sum to which they were very grateful. I hope to do that for Grey/Lurcher rescue too, (a few limited edition of 10 prints,) indeed I have offered photography services free of charge to some rescues and will continue to do so, regardless of how some people connected with such behave. Its a shame when you only come on to stir things, call people names and behave so childishly, quoting post numbers etc.. (not doing bad yourself ) if you contributed to the site as a whole, then you would receive a much nicer response. Hopefully that will change and we can move forward, the things you said to people in the Pit Bull thread were very unnecessary too.
If you do could you let me know, I need some new pics for the wal, and what could be better
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
If you do could you let me know, I need some new pics for the wal, and what could be better
Yes, no probs.
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2010, 11:17 PM
The first part of your second bit makes no sense at all although I am happy to answer the last part when you let us know where your income comes from.
Ive answered your question and declared where my income comes from - so perhaps you can honour the agreement and tells us where you are self employed as a kennel manager and who's dogs you kennel.
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Navajo View Post
[COLOR="magenta"]
You live in cuckoo land Jodie, we're a selfish race, we breed animals to eat, we breed animals to satisfy our pleasures, we don't breed them to have a duty to care for them, not my opinion but it's true.
Please - do not judge everyone by your own standards.
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
Ive answered your question and declared where my income comes from - so perhaps you can honour the agreement and tells us where you are self employed as a kennel manager and who's dogs you kennel.
LOL if that was really your answer then you should become a politician.

However in answer to your questions the kennels are near Boston and I kennel dogs for different racing owners and trainers.

Kev
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2010, 11:53 PM
LOL if that was really your answer then you should become a politician.

However in answer to your questions the kennels are near Boston and I kennel dogs for different racing owners and trainers.

Kev
Oh - so are you kennels licensed?
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
Oh - so are you kennels licensed?
Yes, they are.
Page 149 of 157 « First < 49 99 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 > Last »