Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just checking in before bedtime and so pleased to see her on the couch on her back and obviously a happy little doggy, it really is nice isn't it.

I hope you all have a peaceful night and as others have said I do hope the medication works and there are no more seizures.
Thanks Harvey. I was pleased to see her like that too

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I was about to ask if she was ok....but just seen the photo's....and she looks comfy.

Here's hoping your night goes well, I am sure it will, and Big from us here to her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Steph.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Well, this morning's update is a good one everyone and I'm thrilled to bits. Cassie had a completely peaceful night and all is well. We were both worn out yesterday after being up most of the night Friday so went to bed quite early last night. Cassie had had a good night and although I got up a couple of times just to see where she was, she was always sleeping peacefully. She's as bright as a button this morning and is staring at us to take her out so fingers crossed it stays this way. I feel 100% better today than yesterday. Thanks again for everyone's support. We really to appreciate it.
Jackie, John and Cassie
xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:56 AM
That's wonderful to hear.
xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 08:17 AM
So glad yours and her night were peaceful.............I love that baby, so hears hoping nothing more will happen and she can enjoy her day xxxxxxxxxxxxx big ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Just what I wanted to see when I logged in just now! Brilliant news Jackie, still got good vibes on constant that things will stay as they are now. I hope she enjoys her lovely morning walk down on the beach before it gets too hot, and I'm sure she'll be having the biggest breakfast down there she's ever had!! I had to laugh at the pic of her on the sofa, coz I assumed you'd put all those nice comfy blankets there for HER benefit, but no, she has the other bit and you can have hers! Oh Jackie, that is just what mine would have done too!! Bless her little heart, thank God she seems to be fine now, good old Dogsey vibes strike again hey?!!! You take care and have a lovely day with your girl.xxxxxxxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Excellent! hope it continues.. take it easy in this heat.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Good to hear all is well.
kachinas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Aww bless her little furry paws! such lovely pics!

So pleased you had a peaceful night, still keeping you all in my prayers.

Have a lovely day

xxxxxxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Only just caught this thread honey, I'm glad to hear that Cassie is feeling better, fingers and toes crossed here it remains that way for you!
L xx
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh Jackie I've only just caught this thread and I'm so so sorry to hear what you have been going through with the lovely Cassie At least now you have a provisional diagnosis and can start treatment. Thinking of the three of you and hoping that things start to look brighter for you soon x x x x x
Page 14 of 22 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »