Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Oh, poor Khal. I hope everything goes well on Thursday, I am sure it will! Give him lots of cuddles from me and Jake xx
Aw thanks LB, I certainly will xxx
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Good luck I hope the op goes well.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 06:15 AM
Glad you've had a good talk with the vet and have decided to take this option, as you can't see him in pain like this if there's a chance of stopping it can ya's. Sending everything we've got, finger's and paws all crossed here, that all goes well and one day soon, he'll be off chasing those seagulls again with you. It's gotta be worth a shot hasn't it, and I know how worried you must be, but he'll be ok coz he'll have all these Dogsey vibes to help him through. It's YOU I'm worried about though coz he'll be just fine.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 06:21 AM
So sorry I've missed this Bev - just so wrapped up in my own woes at the moment.

I hope the op tomorrow goes well, and Khal is very soon on the way to being pain free.

He, and you, will be in my thoughts

Big love x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
Good luck I hope the op goes well.
Thankyou am xx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Glad you've had a good talk with the vet and have decided to take this option, as you can't see him in pain like this if there's a chance of stopping it can ya's. Sending everything we've got, finger's and paws all crossed here, that all goes well and one day soon, he'll be off chasing those seagulls again with you. It's gotta be worth a shot hasn't it, and I know how worried you must be, but he'll be ok coz he'll have all these Dogsey vibes to help him through. It's YOU I'm worried about though coz he'll be just fine.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Mrs B, Its not gonna take away his pain, BUT is sure as hell gonna help with it if it works You're right, I'm worried to the point of feeling sick...but am not going on a downer cos you'll order a slap from the fairy Thankyou xx

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
So sorry I've missed this Bev - just so wrapped up in my own woes at the moment.

I hope the op tomorrow goes well, and Khal is very soon on the way to being pain free.

He, and you, will be in my thoughts

Big love x
Aw Vicki, thankyou. You have every right to be! Heres hoping Lennon & Khal are both on the mend very soon xxx
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Oh bless his heart Poor Khal. He is sooooo lucky to have found you I really hope the operation works. Fingers and paws crossed here for you both.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Oh bless his heart Poor Khal. He is sooooo lucky to have found you I really hope the operation works. Fingers and paws crossed here for you both.
Thanks Amanda I'm rather happy hes here too.. even more happy I took out insurance so I can at least try. Wouldn't have been able to do this without it xx
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 07:08 AM
So sorry to have missed this, but glad i have found it in time to wish you all the best for tomorrow.
GirondeDeb
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Good luck for tomorrow...try and do something distracting while you're waiting for the phone call. I hacked all my roses back when Saba was being operated on in June...they suffered, but it made me feel better.

Will be thinking of you with fingers and paws crossed.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2011, 10:05 AM
(even though this is something i personally wouldnt go for at this stage),i want to wish u and the boy the bestest of luck and a speedy recovery {{{{hugs}}} xxx
Page 14 of 19 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »