wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Thinking of you all day today xx
Thanks Tracy xx

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
awwww poor cassie I do hope she is home with you very soon, sending all my heeling vibes for her xxxxx
Thanks Mel xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:13 PM
I know how your heart is breaking seeing her like that Jackie coz we had the very same thing when Cassie was only about 4, but you have HOPE, the vet tells you she'll pull through this and you just have to trust them that they're right and she WILL! My Cassie was like that for 5 whole days and they held out no hope for her at the time, but she did pull through although she ended up with that EPI but we could live with that, at least we had her back. I know Cassie's had a fit, but as you well know, the vet told you it's worse for us than them, dogs live with these, the only worry you have is the pancreas being stabilised for the moment, and I'm sure once they've done that job, they will be able to reinstate her meds for the fits and keep them at bay once more. I pray to God that she'll be right as rain in a day or two, don't expect too much tonight, she's been through the mill as you know, just hug her gently and give her the strength to fight it all. Bless her little wee heart, she's a fighter Jackie, she won't give up fighting you just watch her.xxxxx Please pass on a gentle hug to John, I know how he's feeling, Dave was in bits too when our girl was so ill so young it's devastating when she's such a huge part of your family I do know that much. I'm going to send her a very special treat for when she comes home, and I wouldn't be doing that if I didn't have faith that she will be back home soon Jackie, you have to KNOW that too, don't think otherwise, keep strong for her. xxxxxxxxxx Send her my love please.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:24 PM
oh Hun, its just one thing after another at the moment isn't it. But i guess the fitting was a real risk once they had to stop the meds.

She's a wee fighter and with you and John to look after her, she has the best chances possible.

Fingers crossed she's settled by the time you go back.xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I know how your heart is breaking seeing her like that Jackie coz we had the very same thing when Cassie was only about 4, but you have HOPE, the vet tells you she'll pull through this and you just have to trust them that they're right and she WILL! My Cassie was like that for 5 whole days and they held out no hope for her at the time, but she did pull through although she ended up with that EPI but we could live with that, at least we had her back. I know Cassie's had a fit, but as you well know, the vet told you it's worse for us than them, dogs live with these, the only worry you have is the pancreas being stabilised for the moment, and I'm sure once they've done that job, they will be able to reinstate her meds for the fits and keep them at bay once more. I pray to God that she'll be right as rain in a day or two, don't expect too much tonight, she's been through the mill as you know, just hug her gently and give her the strength to fight it all. Bless her little wee heart, she's a fighter Jackie, she won't give up fighting you just watch her.xxxxx Please pass on a gentle hug to John, I know how he's feeling, Dave was in bits too when our girl was so ill so young it's devastating when she's such a huge part of your family I do know that much. I'm going to send her a very special treat for when she comes home, and I wouldn't be doing that if I didn't have faith that she will be back home soon Jackie, you have to KNOW that too, don't think otherwise, keep strong for her. xxxxxxxxxx Send her my love please.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for all your words of wisdom Aitch. I didn't know about your Cassie being so poorly around the same age. They really are alike aren't they? I won't expect too much tonight. I just want to see OUR Cassie back. She lifted her little head when John called her name this afternoon even through the Diazepam I'm doing my best to keep strong for her Aitch. Sometimes it's just hard to be the strong one. I had to do it for John the same time last year when his mum was ill and I'm desperately trying to do it again now but I'm really struggling Thanks for being there for me especially as you're going through so much yourself. I really appreciate it. xxxxxJ
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm always here for you Jackie, if only on paper, I wish there was more we could do for you, I know what you're going through, the pain is so immense you feel physically sick don't you. Just thank God you have someone like John there who feels exactly the same as you do, so you can hold it together between you, just like we had to. They're our babies aren't they Jackie, and when they're as sick as this and we feel so helpless, it's just like having your kids ill, it makes no difference to us, coz it's the same feeling, they're our babies in our hearts. Nearly time to go then Jackie, drive carefully, be strong when you have to, blubber when you don't, and safe journey home, coz remember how I had to drive home the other night from the hospital! Maybe John is taking you though.xxxxxx Take care, I'm still wishing you everything I've got that she'll be YOUR little girl when you get there.xxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
oh Hun, its just one thing after another at the moment isn't it. But i guess the fitting was a real risk once they had to stop the meds.

She's a wee fighter and with you and John to look after her, she has the best chances possible.

Fingers crossed she's settled by the time you go back.xx
Thank you Hali. Yes, we knew it was a risk. It's just that she was so much brighter this morning and she's been through so muchxx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm always here for you Jackie, if only on paper, I wish there was more we could do for you, I know what you're going through, the pain is so immense you feel physically sick don't you. Just thank God you have someone like John there who feels exactly the same as you do, so you can hold it together between you, just like we had to. They're our babies aren't they Jackie, and when they're as sick as this and we feel so helpless, it's just like having your kids ill, it makes no difference to us, coz it's the same feeling, they're our babies in our hearts. Nearly time to go then Jackie, drive carefully, be strong when you have to, blubber when you don't, and safe journey home, coz remember how I had to drive home the other night from the hospital! Maybe John is taking you though.xxxxxx Take care, I'm still wishing you everything I've got that she'll be YOUR little girl when you get there.xxxxxxxxx
Everything you say here is so right Aitch. They are our babies. It would be no different to us if it was a child as that's what she is to us. I've got a lift Aitch and I'm going to walk back to get some fresh air. We don't drive anyway so no worry there. Thanks again hun. xxxxxJ
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh my..... - I've not had a chance to get on here all day (bloody work!)

Hope Cassie is home with you soon, J. Try not to worry too much - she's in the very best place x0x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh you poor things, what a rollercoaster of a ride you're going through at the moment (((HUGS)))

I hope poor Cassie is feeling a lot better when you go back again
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh my..... - I've not had a chance to get on here all day (bloody work!)

Hope Cassie is home with you soon, J. Try not to worry too much - she's in the very best place x0x
Thanks Vicki, I know work is a nightmare for you at the minute. At least I'm off til the 15th. I couldn't do it at the minute I know she's in the best place. xxxxxJ

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Oh you poor things, what a rollercoaster of a ride you're going through at the moment (((HUGS)))

I hope poor Cassie is feeling a lot better when you go back again
Thanks Christine. It is a rollercoaster. Leaving shortly to go see her so will let you all know how she is when I get back again. xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Awww hun, I wish I could say something to make you feel better. She is a strong one and will fight this.
(((hugs))) to you and John and sending positive vibes to your Princess xxx
Page 14 of 35 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »