Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
That would be wrong on so many levels

Cheryl would enjoy it. her comments about loving him made me giggle.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:17 PM
How have I missed this thread thus far!!?!?!?!?!?

OK, Diana = dreadful singer. What is this fake Irish lilt she is doing and the twisty hand. You will never be Kate Bush. I mean, I appreciate her originality and she definitely has style but I like my singers be talented singers, not performers as we see so much of these days.

Winner for me would have to be Alexandra. Man that girl can sing. Amazing, and even better now she's stopped with the Mariah/Witney thing.

Eggnog - probably the funniest thing I have ever read on thsi forum (so far ;o) LMAO!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:23 PM
What do you all think about Dani crying? Bit OTT but I can understand how annoying it would be to be accused of that. I do think Louis is a jerk!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
What do you all think about Dani crying? Bit OTT but I can understand how annoying it would be to be accused of that. I do think Louis is a jerk!
She annoys the h*ll out of me... I think she is plasticky-fake

Yes, I'm sure it's annoying, but since every artist had a hit song to sing, fail to see why she would cry (or is it cos she knew Rachel would be out no matter what she sung??)
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:28 PM
She looked ridiculous in that dress too. Like "Prostitute Barbie - available in stores today"!

Her crying seemed to me abit bratty. I bet she's been like that her whole life.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Love Diana, she wasn't as good this week but the end of the song pulled it back.

I would say for final three, Diana, JLS and Alexandra. No idea who's voting for eggnog, not met anyone who wants him to win!

Danni crying, so annoying! We thought it might have something to do with Cheryl's popularity when she cried, Danni saw that everyone loved Cheryl's 'raw emotion' and latched onto it. It seemed to come from no where.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm surprised Eggnog got through, he couldn't reach those high notes that the brilliantly, hugely talented Gary Barlow showed him to do. When it came to him singing his song on the night and when it came to the high notes he was drowned out by backing singers so he didn't even have to try and hit the high notes!!!!!! That annoyed me!!! It was all a cover up!

I would like Alexandra to win, Ruth is good as well but she is Spanish and it would be nice for a British person to win it.IMO.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 07:32 AM
I actually think there is something very "star quality" in eggnog, as one of the judges said once, but I agree, not hitting those high notes and being drowned by the backing singers is not good. I thought he was very good otherwise though, have to say.
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Eggnog needs a bit of a make over but again the younger teens think he is lovely
HAHA eggnog
Love it!!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Chi-Owner View Post
HAHA eggnog
Love it!!!
I thought that was his real name
Page 14 of 22 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »