View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2005, 08:56 AM

can you pm me the name of the breeder Scottish Boxer?
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

09-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by Carole

can you pm me the name of the breeder Scottish Boxer?
And me please. I find it hard to believe that any reputable breeder would do such a thing. BYBs & Millers yes, but not one of your respected kennels.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 10:05 AM
have pm you both must be thick but what is BYBs &Millers and yes these are respected kennels or so they think
Carole
Supervisor

09-02-2005, 10:06 AM
BYB and Millers are puppy farms
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 10:07 AM
BYB = Backyard breeders
gingerboy
Dogsey Junior

09-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
Umm - had it occurred to you that I might possibly have been already familiar with this site?
I presumed if you were familiar with the site you would have pointed it out to me!

Anyway we could throw insults at each other till the cows come home, so for the mean time thanks for the links.

Shame the resource or funds are not available I agree - if it were or ever is possible it would also be interesting to learn whether or not certain conditions are more prolific in different geograpic regions / countrys due to a lack of differing blood lines to breed from and whether or not certain conditions are prevelant within certain blood lines ot types ie; flashy, plain, white etc etc.

I cannot imagine all breeders would want to divulge certain information in case it came to light that an existing blood line within their kennels did prove to carry / have undesirable genetic flaws or heridatery health issues such as BCM, cancer etc etc as you mention. I'm sure responsible breeders would not have the same issues as they would be confident that knowledge of defects / genetic flaws would allow them to ensure the future health of the breed as a whole.

Anyway thanks once again for the links, GB
CBT
Dogsey Senior

09-02-2005, 07:00 PM
has anyone seen the thread on *another site* about the deaf white boxer puppy and the breeder is looking for someone to take the pup?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Have put Jackiew in touch with them ...shes looking for a white boxer
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

09-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by gingerboy

Anyway we could throw insults at each other till the cows come home, so for the mean time thanks for the links.
Not quite sure what you mean by this? You made one, silly, personal remark to me which I did not take as an insult. Apart from amusement it did not engage my feelings in any way.

If you feel that I have insulted you then, please point the offending remark out and I will apologize. It is not, and never has been, my intention to insult anyone. My opinions on some things may differ from those of others, but I would never intentionally stoop to personal affront.

Best wishes
SB
willowwisp
New Member!

12-02-2005, 11:56 PM
but not one of your respected kennels
Why not?
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >