View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh yes weren't you the alleged 'stalker' or summat BD? Well it's not a very 'secret' life anyway! You can't keep your life secret if you cannot resist the urge to keep talking about it on a public forum. The name change stuff was a pointless exercise.

I read Gemini's posts here and think

When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.

But to be honest I don't know why any of you feel the need or are bothering to 'explain yourselves' to her.

I'm sure BD's shoulders are broad enough to shrug all this silly stuff off.

Can I go to bed? Or am I going to miss JoeDee revealing all to us?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Joedee you have NO idea!! She confused the hell out of me!!
The mind boggles
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Can I go to bed? Or am I going to miss JoeDee revealing all to us?
LOLOLOLOLOL too er X rated for the public
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Best advice ever Pat

When you find yourself in a hole stop digging

In fact this place is a veritable warren at the moment, to put it mildly
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Ever wish you had never started a thread
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 09:33 PM
LOL Julie.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi That wasnt my point,and getting personal doesnt change the issue,My point is that other people are pointing out how expensive,but its your choice, At least if a dog is doing a job it gets a reward,if its a custom dog it gets ball,but in the case of showing the dog gets no reward.As far as breeding,at
one time it was thought to be good for the bitch to have at least one litter,but that hs changed as people gain more knowledge.I have seen what happens behind a show ring,arriving at about 6am the dog is combed and primped,put in a cage,taken out on occasions,shown in various classes back to its cage great for the dog being in a cage all.day.I am not a fan,I believe that dogs are bred for various jobs and they are happier doing something even if it isnt the original job.So because a question was asked and a Pet Owner had the audacity to ask if she should breed or not,Someone then started going on about Pet Owners making out that they probably shouldnt do it as they hadnt the know how and I am then told I'm stupid,I was asked in a thread about showing,I do not wish to show agility yes fly ballyes but definately not showing . So because my opinion doesnt match yours,I am regarded as being stupid.I was trying to find someting on the net,after channel 4 exposed the horrors of breeding and showing,a survey was done re ordinary Pet Owners from a well known store asking about breeding and showing 88% were against showing and it wasnt quite as high on the breeding.Gemini54
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 09:59 PM
OMG you have totally and utterly ignored all that has been said, you then go on about the Pedigree Dogs Exposed programme, when what has been said is that a proper breeder WILL do health checks and spend the money but a person with a pet will more than likely decide to breed from that pet purely as a money making exercise and not want to spend any money on ensuring they are doing the best thing for their chosen breed. Hence the rise in sick puppies and dogs bought purely on a whim or as an accessory, cheap as chips and then dump them when they are no longer cute, you can get another one dirt cheap anyway. A proper breeder checks on the potential owners. Doesn't always go right, I know that only too well, but at least I do all I can to ensure that it does go right and if it goes wrong then I am the one running round picking up the pieces if I possibly can. Would someone who had bred from their pet do the same, probably not.
What on earth has showing got to do with it anyway, you have a totally blinkered view, and that isn't going to change anytime soon. Showing is actually good fun, you get to meet other people involved in your breed, to me it is more a social event than anything else really, where I can have a chat and a laugh with people I rarely get to meet
except on the phone or email.
Where did you buy your dogs from, a dedicated breeder or someone selling them cheaply to make money
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 10:26 PM
LOL! Sorry but this is getting slightly Pythonesque now! Gemini is like someone lecturing a group of teetotal non smokers on the evils of alcohol and tobacco (over and over and over again!) and totally ignoring them telling her they don't smoke or drink lol!

Julie you made me laugh! It's all your fault of course! That's when it's not my fault or BD's fault or of course that evil breeder woman Tawney!

Well I live in hopes and thought I'd pop in here before logging off just to see if Joedee had published summat more gripping that this or wot I can find on the box to watch in bed!

Joedee - honestly you can trust me. You just put all your innermost dark secrets down in this thread and I promise I WON'T TELL ANOTHER SOUL!
And if by some miracle the whole forum manages to read it when it was for my eyes only - well you can just change your name and come back as someone else! Then say you did it because BD was stalking you!

Nite nite all - it's good 'ere 'innit.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Oh Pat, put in a nutshell as usual. Well done

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 >