register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Sorry things are downhill at the moment Lore, I hope things get better for you soon. You deserve so much better for all the effort you are putting in with your job, your cadet work and also your studying
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Hi Guys

Malka, I am so sorry, looks like you are having an awfully hard time with Pereg at the moment. I really hope it all eases soon and you and Pereg can get some much needed rest.

Tang, missed what happened with your tootsie, hope it is okay.

Helena, hope your situation is not as bad as you fear.

Today has not really been much better. OH was in a foul temper when he got up and I went to work furious with him. I now am seriously thinking about what I want to do once I get back from camp, but I don't want to rush into anything.

He was okay when I got back but this can't go on.

Tomorrow is wear your uniform to work day to show support for our armed forces, so I have ironed mine and done my boots. All ready for tomorrow.

Had a bath and really loving having short hair, 5 minutes with a hairdryer and I'm ready for bed. It's great The shock at work was brilliant, one pupil couldn't work out who it was sitting beside him Was so funny
I agree it is not a good idea to RUSH into anything. So if you end up throttling him - do it SLOWLY.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Every morning I try to get my face straight........it takes hours for the creases to drop out

Am now getting the post midnight giggles here again!

I used to say 'the older you get the longer it takes to iron your face in the morning'
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post

Am now getting the post midnight giggles here again!

I used to say 'the older you get the longer it takes to iron your face in the morning'
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Alan Titchmarsh, Love your garden @. 11.05pm
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I hate trying any clothes on in shops. I'm sure they have distorted mirrors. So Ive give up now & if I like it on the hanger It usually looks better on when I get home. Mind you ive only got one dress - & that's over 40 years old Its one my mum crocheted for my gran - which we've had fun with before last time I mentioned it. Years ago when we used to have to go to T.A. doos Women weren't allowed to wear trousers to them. But I never went overboard with a fancy dress - the plainer the better for me.
OH's can be sooo anoying cant they Lore. Dont know why we bother with them really.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Lore, you sound to be in a bit of a turmoil at the moment, and I feel for you. I am really glad though to hear that you won't be making any hasty decisions and hope that something can be worked out. Ignore Tang there, she thinks that all men should be strung up by their dingly danglies and left in the sun to dry out Mind you, sometimes I think that she has a point!!! Good luck anyway!

Jenny, the bottom of my wardrobe is heaped high with brand new clothes that looked dreadful when I got them home Never worn, and one day when a decent amount of time has elapsed, they will be bundled off to a charity shop. I do have long evening dresses which unfortunately I still have to wear from time to time......I absolutely hate formal dinners and always dread them.

Hey, perhaps all of us disgruntled clothes buyers should start up a new company selling all the nice things that just don't seem to exist
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Alan Titchmarsh, Love your garden @. 11.05pm
It was on at 8pm here. Good one as well
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
I hate trying any clothes on in shops. I'm sure they have distorted mirrors. So Ive give up now & if I like it on the hanger It usually looks better on when I get home. Mind you ive only got one dress - & that's over 40 years old Its one my mum crocheted for my gran - which we've had fun with before last time I mentioned it. Years ago when we used to have to go to T.A. doos Women weren't allowed to wear trousers to them. But I never went overboard with a fancy dress - the plainer the better for me.
OH's can be sooo anoying cant they Lore. Dont know why we bother with them really.

Yes, they most definitely do have distorted mirrors
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
It was on at 8pm here. Good one as well
It was good wasn't it........that lovely couple were so pleased too.
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 >