Our sister sites
Our sister sites
montysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Mmm Can ya remember the hip scores??
Jeez, it's getting like University Challenge in here!
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by montysmum View Post
Jeez, it's getting like University Challenge in here!
Why so touchy ??? I can ask can I not?. I answer if someone asks me anything about my dogs including health tests so why your comment?? I find quite a few Oodle owners are very defensive when asked this Can I ask you why do you think the defensive attitude??
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Why so touchy ??? I can ask can I not?. I answer if someone asks me anything about my dogs including health tests so why your comment?? I find quite a few Oodle owners are very defensive when asked this Can I ask you why do you think the defensive attitude??
As you are so interested in my dogs hipscores what are yours? What tests do you do? Why such an obsession with doodles etc? Either your job isn't fulfilling enough; you don't get any kicks out of forums per se or you are just nosey! If you are that interested in doodles I suggest you join the UKs biggest forum where you will find all your answers there.
malwhit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I would own a Labradoodle, I think they look lovely. I did have a preference for the more scruffy looking ones (would they be backcrossed with a lab?) but I now think I prefer the heavier coated ones. Somebody round here owns a black one and a cream one and they seem brilliant dogs.

I also like the look of puggles but wouldnt own one, they're too small.
I have two Labradoodles - a scruffy one and a Poodley one (poodle type coat but easier to look after!). I was not a fan of cross breeding, but the more I read about Labradoodles the more I became fascnated. I love the scruffy ones, even though Lottie does moult. I like the Poodle temperament without the expenses of having a Standard Poodle coat trimmed every 6 weeks. Lottie was actually bred as as an experiment as both her parents (Lab/Poodle) were working gundogs and some of her sblngs do work.

At least Labradoodles were created for a purpose, but I can not see the point of Bichon X Poodle as both have non-moulting coats and look quite similar. You see a lot of Lhasa x Shih Tzu around - again why, as to the uneducated eye they look virtually identical.

I suppose f people are willing to pay silly prices for crossbreeds that is their own choice. Anybody want to use a Mini Schnauzer male to produce Schoodles, Schnorkies, or Schnockers? Not very well bred, no health tests, a bit loopy but will make lovely, guaranteed non-shedding puppies
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
As you are so interested in my dogs hipscores what are yours? What tests do you do? Why such an obsession with doodles etc? Either your job isn't fulfilling enough; you don't get any kicks out of forums per se or you are just nosey! If you are that interested in doodles I suggest you join the UKs biggest forum where you will find all your answers there.
LOL My hips are okayz Do not think ma GP takes Xrays to score lol So I take it you are doing the usual and not willing to answer Mmmm thought ya would lol Never mind I got the info elsewhere and I sympathise as I know why you do not wish to answer
Anyways I test my dogs for PRAprcd, PLL and luxating patella. Mine being a toy breed they tend not to be hip scored, saying that some owwners/ breeders have been done as doing agility and no probs noted seemingly See its not hard to answer, did not hurt me a bit lol
Oh and I will also tell ya I have 2 carriers of PLL and all clear of all else

ps am a member of a forum and I got your info there Thanks Anyway
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 05:54 PM
I also meant to say Ally My job is fulfilling enough as I have done it for 30years but I really do hate people being lied to Its very annoying
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL My hips are okayz Do not think ma GP takes Xrays to score lol So I take it you are doing the usual and not willing to answer Mmmm thought ya would lol Never mind I got the info elsewhere and I sympathise as I know why you do not wish to answer
Anyways I test my dogs for PRAprcd, PLL and luxating patella. Mine being a toy breed they tend not to be hip scored, saying that some owwners/ breeders have been done as doing agility and no probs noted seemingly See its not hard to answer, did not hurt me a bit lol
Oh and I will also tell ya I have 2 carriers of PLL and all clear of all else

ps am a member of a forum and I got your info there Thanks Anyway
I am not refusing - I told you I will unpack them - you seriously have a problem don't you and not with your hips
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I am not refusing - I told you I will unpack them - you seriously have a problem don't you and not with your hips
LOL No ma hips are fine Maybe a problem for some as I really do not enjoy reading lies and do not think its right as some people looking for dogs etc.. read info on forums
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:16 PM
LOL No ma hips are fine Maybe a problem for some as I really do not enjoy reading lies and do not think its right as some people looking for dogs etc.. read info on forums
YAWN! Anyway, as you think you know everything about our dogs I need not look for the paperwork need I?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 06:39 PM
YAWN! Anyway, as you think you know everything about our dogs I need not look for the paperwork need I?
Ally, it would take now until doomsday to find papers that don't exist. And it was YOU who posted to say Ruby was from a puppy farm, not what others say. People don't just belong to one forum you know, so we can read what you post elsewhere.
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »