View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 03:38 PM
I hope I aint let you all down with my posts ? sorry if i did ..but breeding is something I thought long and hard about before i did it....
Robert
Dogsey Senior

23-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Interesting change in tone in your posts on this site and the the other site KathyM,

Two faced or what, all you've done as far as I'm concerned is carried on a pointless arguement and gone back to your forum to gloat, same applies to the original poster, bragging about the way she'd been hit with a post and stirred things up.

If you have an issue with breeders then go to a breeding forum, better still post the same question on CD, see how you fare there.

The moral right of the author of this post has been asserted.

All rights reserved.

No part of this post this may be reproduced on another forum, or by any other means, with out the written permission in writing by the author.

Copyright 2004
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 03:40 PM
ta Robert looking into legal action now
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 03:44 PM
@ Robert, nice one
Robert
Dogsey Senior

23-08-2004, 03:47 PM
You don't actually have to include a legal statement with a post, any words you write down remain your property till you die.

I think you were right to defend your self Inca, as every one has the right to defend themselves, and I think this little soiree from that other forum was nothing more then an exercise in TROLLISM, the question may be vaild but the intention wasn't.

Just my opinon of course
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2004, 03:57 PM
i don't mind people having thier say but taking it back for a good gossip beggers belief.....I am not going to lower myself to go on their site as i have no one to answer to ........ it's easy for them to gossip rescue dogs are lovely but hey you have all seen India ???? sad really some folk are only happy when offending others ,,,,what a sad life eh ??
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by inca
oh Kathy ...you have been busy no wonder you had a lot to catch up on ....2 forums at once eh???? nice to know dogweb are still getting run down .... BYBreeders...oh well at least I know the truth
bye bye
Sorry this is new to me as I've been out with the kids and Dharma. Off to see what the heck you're on about.
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 04:15 PM
OK - so my comments about a completely different site (not here) are pissing you off because I said I didnt want to join it. Fair dos - but go and look at that forum first. The one amy advertises. Thats what I was talking about God I thought you lot were being nice! It's a shame you keep jumping to conclusions without readin things through or we'd be able to have a good and friendly debate like we were before.
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Robert
You don't actually have to include a legal statement with a post, any words you write down remain your property till you die.

I think you were right to defend your self Inca, as every one has the right to defend themselves, and I think this little soiree from that other forum was nothing more then an exercise in TROLLISM, the question may be vaild but the intention wasn't.

Just my opinon of course
and your opinion is again wrong. I asked the question honestly and politely.
KathyM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by inca
i don't mind people having thier say but taking it back for a good gossip beggers belief.....I am not going to lower myself to go on their site as i have no one to answer to ........ it's easy for them to gossip rescue dogs are lovely but hey you have all seen India ???? sad really some folk are only happy when offending others ,,,,what a sad life eh ??
Again inca, you havent read what was said have you? I am purely responsible for what I said, not what others say. I exercise my rights to go on other forums. I spoke about a completely different board to this one that was obviously set up as a free ad site.
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »