Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post

Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Leadstaffs, bet you didn't wake up today thinking you'd say you'd agree with me did you .

I did not say I agreed with you i said if you are determined what next.

I am always willing to be proved wrong and if I can I will help you prove me wrong. Simply because I believe you heart is in the right place.
Are you confusing me and Chaz there Chris?
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Yes I did get confused, easily done.

Sorry

When I wake up in the morning I don't have any sensible thoughts for some time.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm reading I must admit I agree with Chaz - thats prolly the closest many on here have got to saying they agree with me, and Im taking it
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Yes I did get confused, easily done.

Sorry

When I wake up in the morning I don't have any sensible thoughts for some time.
lol in that case I shall thank you for your support - I think my heart is in the right place too

Hopefully, in time I will be able to demonstrate all the positives of doing this. Yes there will be one main negative - but if we look at it rationally, we'll see that problem is there anyway, and perhaps somewhat ironically, becoming what we don't want is the only way to change it. Sortof - well i know what I mean anyway lol
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm reading I must admit I agree with Chaz - thats prolly the closest many on here have got to saying they agree with me, and Im taking it
I think you often make interesting and valid points.

(Although I wish you'd split your posts up into paragraphs - sometimes they give me a headache trying to read it all in one big chunk )
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Thats OK I do agree with Chaz do you want me to do it in capitals
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Lol Leadstaffs, and Azz I would if I knew how to on this stupid phone withoud sending the posts, coz as soon as I press return, or enter its gone, and if I try to edit it deletes everything, the old phone did it fine before it died, this one refuses too , oh and btw did you know if you search dogsey forum on fb you get taken to a group of a wooping three members who only really have a title, but I think from the title and description its someone you kicked off at some point .
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
As a point of interest.

The person who has come on in Bull breeds section and asked for a responsible breeder of long legged blue staffords.

Information was provided, do you think the information given has changed the posters view, and they become reguler visiters to Dogsey or do you think they will go away and still get what they want and not come back on.

Did we educate them?
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Not seen that thread yet, but based on previous threads its prolly a give me the ok so I don't feel guilty, off to read it now, depending on battery power, and hope I'm wrong.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-10-2011, 07:00 PM
As a point of interest.

The person who has come on in Bull breeds section and asked for a responsible breeder of long legged blue staffords.

Information was provided, do you think the information given has changed the posters view, and they become reguler visiters to Dogsey or do you think they will go away and still get what they want and not come back on.

Did we educate them?
On a low level, yes absolutely.

Now this person has a viewpoint that they may never have got elsewhere. It's worth observing or pondering whether this person is now a little bit more knowledgeable than he or she was before. And whether he or she is now also more aware of social attitudes towards breeding 'willy nilly' from the point of view of dog lovers?

I think it demonstrates my point really well - thank you for highlighting it

But I want to stress that it won't be that straight forward to begin with, as we'd have to be more subtle, and once we have done our bit to kill off the other sites as much as we can, we will then be a position to introduce further, more meaningful change.
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >