Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
That'll be me your talking about
Hang on 'til I wipe the red wine off my monitor, I might be able to see what you've said
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 01:47 AM
I can't stand dog snobs. By and large, dog people are good people but dog snobs are the worst of the lot. I show my mixed breed in performance events. You would not believe the nasty remarks I get about her, before and after I beat the pants off their KC registered purebred.

At the end of the day, a dog is a dog.

I have no problem with someone developing a new breed of dog, because they found a mix of certain breeds to have a particular temperment, look or ability that is desireable. as long as 1) they aren't doing it just to make money and 2) they are making extra certain to breed healthy animals.

My dog is a Border Collie X Australian Cattle Dog. She is the most fantastic animal I have ever owned. She is extremely versatile, bombproof, and gorgeous to boot. She has the intelligence and focus of a BC, with the tenacity, and independent workablility of the ACD. If it were to be found that crossing good quality healthy Border collies and good quality healthy Australian cattle dogs would consistantly produce a dog like Moxie, and someone were wanting to start breeding for Moxie-dogs, I would be first in line to start the breed club.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sara1210 View Post
I agree this is a great thread

Came about long before i was a member though, you guys are showing your age

Our pension books are in the post young whippersnapper! You know your never too young to join the old bencheners you know!
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13