Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
I think thats maybe what I was trying to say, maybe I just have a different perspective on things than the majority of people on here which makes me uncomfortable.

and apparently I have to report to foxy for disagreeing and Im worried now.

You should come in the chat room and get to know everybody Spot - we are all really friendly - promise
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post

You'll get used to me with all my little outbursts..
I'm sure we will Minnie It's good that you can feel comfortable enough to get it off your chest and speak as you find

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
In fact I will be naughty and say we're working on something right now to help, make it even easier for friends to keep track of what's happening in each other's lives
Not sure whether I like the sound of that MI5 springs to mind

Originally Posted by spot View Post
I think thats maybe what I was trying to say, maybe I just have a different perspective on things than the majority of people on here which makes me uncomfortable.
The last thing any of us wants spot is to make anyone feel uncomfortable A different perspective on things can be the one that usually works Just because the majority think one thing, doesn't make your view invalid. We're all open to suggestion

BTW, Foxy's really a pushover, but don't tell her I told you so
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah Foxy is a push over you just push her and she falls over. (think it has something to do with alcohol tho!!!)
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Yeah Foxy is a push over you just push her and she falls over. (think it has something to do with alcohol tho!!!)
Hey I don't drink much anymore
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

04-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Oh sorry Foxy have I offended you? I was just joking.

I know your a teetotaller like me
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Oh sorry Foxy have I offended you? I was just joking.

I know your a teetotaller like me

No you haven't offended me Roxy I have cut down on the wine a bit though - I was getting through too much of it so didn't have any for 3 whole weeks Just going to have it at weekends now and maybe an occasional glass through the week
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

04-10-2006, 09:47 AM
[quote=spot;769790]I think thats maybe what I was trying to say, maybe I just have a different perspective on things than the majority of people on here which makes me uncomfortable.

Isn't that what makes the forum interesting? How boring would it be if everyone agreed on everything all of the time. The point is on this forum you have no need to feel uncomfortable because things are never allowed to get out of hand even when the debate gets heated. If you have an opinion just give it, that's surely the point it is your opinion not someone else's
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:51 AM
The very first forum I joined, turned out to be a nighmare, simply because I had paid for my dogs, I was looked on with disgust....
Had much the same reaction on another cat forum....
Dogsey and Catsey are the best, I have made so many friends, some really close friends now....Needless to say these are the only 2 I post on....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Moli View Post
The very first forum I joined, turned out to be a nighmare, simply because I had paid for my dogs, I was looked on with disgust......
Eh? Am I reading this right Moli? Don't *most* of us pay for our dogs?
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Eh? Am I reading this right Moli? Don't *most* of us pay for our dogs?
What I should have said, was they are not rescues, I bought them from breeder, which is a crime according to some forums!I was made to feel guilty because I hadn't gone for a rescue dog...
Page 13 of 22 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »