View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Ive only read this thread for the last 20 odd pages, but something strikes me with Gooseygander and Techie. Id hazzard a guess and say they were friends or the same person, but of course I have no proof of that, everything about the posts is the same.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Great videos Michael! I admit I'm attracted to the breed too. They're smart, very athletic, and handsome dogs.
You are attracted to them for the right reasons, and yours would likely be like all of the ones owned by sensible people, no trouble to anyone else.

If you were attracted to them because they made you look hard, which a small percentage do then we have a problem dog.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
You are attracted to them for the right reasons, and yours would likely be like all of the ones owned by sensible people, no trouble to anyone else.

If you were attracted to them because they made you look hard, which a small percentage do then we have a problem dog.
the same as many breeds
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
the same as many breeds
Absolutely
doggirl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 11:01 PM
i have had a mix of breeds when growing up but the most child friendly and loyal breed was a pit mix, hence when i had a child the dog that has reared her is a pittie mix who is also a therapy(pat) dog its all in the upbringing. judge the deed not the breed.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Whats that I see on the horizon? is it a bird? is it a plane? nope, its a tin of tomato soup.

I've got to say though, when I joined here, I didn't do the intro thing...and my first post was on a wolf lookalike thread, one of the heated ones. I just don't see the point of faffing about with small talk, (which I'm no good at anyway) when there's something more erm, important I'd rather be doing.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by doggirl View Post
i have had a mix of breeds when growing up but the most child friendly and loyal breed was a pit mix, hence when i had a child the dog that has reared her is a pittie mix who is also a therapy(pat) dog its all in the upbringing. judge the deed not the breed.
Exactly, though you might as well be talking to yourself with some people.
gooseygander
New Member!
Male 

14-01-2011, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by doggirl View Post
This is what can happen if you trust your babies life with a pit bull mix. Will these people never learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_30EBPJtw
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by gooseygander View Post
This is what can happen if you trust your babies life with a pit bull mix. Will these people never learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_30EBPJtw
And this is what can happen when a child is left unsupervised with a dog. Will these people never learn?
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 11:45 AM
An average of 35 children per year, die at the hand of...their parent/s.

How about we ban unsupervised parenting, on the grounds that as a minority murder their offspring, none can be trusted.

Oh, whilst 35 average per year is only a small number, it's still a lot more than the number of children killed in the jaws of 'blood thirsty' pitbulls, in the uk over the past decade...perspectives a bitch isn't it?

All you're doing atm, is showing that pitbull type dogs have killed, which no one is denying. It doesn't prove that they're more dangerous than any other breed of dog, only that just like every other breed of dog the potential is there.
Page 124 of 132 « First < 24 74 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 > Last »