View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi Steph, I have been off line for a couple of days so I missed all this and wasn't able to send my healing vibes.
But hey, you didn't need them anyway
I am sooooo pleased it has all turned out well, I am so happy for you x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Great news you must be so pleased!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
That is brilliant, i have just read your post 73, what a great man....I'm so pleased things have worked out, Reah deserves it after all she has been through. I di not realise she had such terrible injuries after having an accident, i must of missed you posts about this. Again I'm so pleased for you all...
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Awww...hun! I'm soo happy for you all. What a wonderful man this vet is. Give her a big cuddle from me!xxxxx
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
So so pleased for you and Reah hun give her a big hug from me x x x x
Janet M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-07-2008, 08:28 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, THATS WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU, FANTASTIC NEWS. The relief you must feel, great news.
Big sloppy retriever kisses and adorable whippet hugs for you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 08:42 PM
reah im so pleased for you and your mom ,you are a special girl . brillant news steph im so happy for you both ,lets face it she sure can get round that park

her she is haveing a smile
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
You must be so relieved
We are soooooooooo chilled now were exhausted
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hi Steph, I have been off line for a couple of days so I missed all this and wasn't able to send my healing vibes.
But hey, you didn't need them anyway
I am sooooo pleased it has all turned out well, I am so happy for you x
A big relief....our vets were talking PTS Not anymore...so glad I rang malcolm and he fitted her in to see him...
Originally Posted by random View Post
Great news you must be so pleased!
We're over the moon hun....Reah has many years left xxxxx
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
That is brilliant, i have just read your post 73, what a great man....I'm so pleased things have worked out, Reah deserves it after all she has been through. I di not realise she had such terrible injuries after having an accident, i must of missed you posts about this. Again I'm so pleased for you all...
Yes...Reah came to me under bazar circumstances...she belonged to a guy, got run over near spaggetti junction (hit twice) she was taken to RSPCA where he picked her up from, he was told to take her to his own vets as they only did emergency treatment. He put her in the garden shed then brought her to the vets I worked at 2 weeks later. It took from the June to the August to get her signed over.....the rest is history. But she will never suffer again. Not as long as I draw breath anyway.
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...hun! I'm soo happy for you all. What a wonderful man this vet is. Give her a big cuddle from me!xxxxx
Shew's had so many cuddles...she thinking I'm mad.
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
So so pleased for you and Reah hun give her a big hug from me x x x x
Thanks Hun....she's just had a big hug off her Dad.
Originally Posted by Janet M View Post
HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY, THATS WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU, FANTASTIC NEWS. The relief you must feel, great news.
Big sloppy retriever kisses and adorable whippet hugs for you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.............she says thank you and kisses back
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
reah im so pleased for you and your mom ,you are a special girl . brillant news steph im so happy for you both ,lets face it she sure can get round that park

her she is haveing a smile
Hiya Hun........she didn't go out tonight...to wet...but the other two did
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Such brilliant news. You must be over the moon Well done Reah, and well done you and your family for loving and looking after her so well, she wouldn't be where she is now without your dedication.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Such brilliant news. You must be over the moon Well done Reah, and well done you and your family for loving and looking after her so well, she wouldn't be where she is now without your dedication.
Thanks Hun..............she's on her bed now with the other to rogues.....fast asleep.
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 >