View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doglistener
Dogsey Senior

07-04-2005, 07:08 AM
Mini

That you read my posts and thought you would try a little point scoring unnoticed as usual ?
When you disagree with me its having an opinion, when I disagree with you it is point scoring. Strange way of thinking.

If I am point scoring how is it on a number of occasions recently I have agreed with your post. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of the posts where you have said you agree with me. Just one?

Then you may wish to question your own motivations rather than mine. I disagree with allowing dogs to push/go through doors first for safety reasons, “simple” I disagree because I believe it is dangerous and not all the forum or the general public are able to control their dogs in all circumstances. I therefore always err on the aspect of safety. That is my opinion and you have always pointed out that every one has a right to an opinion.

Hi Tuti

I think Mini may be right
This just one a couple of days ago they are a few others but I haven't the time or the inclination to search at the moment.

Stan
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Doglistener
Mini
When you disagree with me its having an opinion, when I disagree with you it is point scoring. Strange way of thinking.
If I am point scoring how is it on a number of occasions recently I have agreed with your post. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of the posts where you have said you agree with me. Just one?
Then you may wish to question your own motivations rather than mine. I disagree with allowing dogs to push/go through doors first for safety reasons, “simple” I disagree because I believe it is dangerous and not all the forum or the general public are able to control their dogs in all circumstances. I therefore always err on the aspect of safety. That is my opinion and you have always pointed out that every one has a right to an opinion.
This just one a couple of days ago they are a few others but I haven't the time or the inclination to search at the moment.

Stan
A load of nonsense Stan and you know it, you only agreed with my posts for your own subtle reasons , I never mention yours because I avoid them whenever possible unless in this case they refer to one of mine. Regarding safety issues, well its good to know the word safely is in your vocabulary somewhere, however I have no wish to discuss that point or anything else with you for that matter.
Doglistener
Dogsey Senior

07-04-2005, 08:47 AM
you only agreed with my posts for your own subtle reasons
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa Now that IS A WORRY. :smt018

May I suggest you look back at your post and just read what you have said.

Stan
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm sorry guys but it's not fair on the rest of the board when threads end up an arguement between the both of you. We should be able to have adult debate without things getting like this.

My only choice is to place each of you into each others ignore lists - meaning you won't be able to see each others posts or respond/quote to them. I will also have to over-ride the function so you cannot remove each other from the lists.

Instead I am asking both of you to ignore each other and each others posts from now on (and that means no reference to them either). Or I'll have no choice but to put the restrictions in your accounts myself.
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12