Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
How can you say you respect my oppinion and then say by me having my oppinion I am deriding people?? Who have I been personal with?

and to be honest I am totaly fed up of being critisised for having rescue dogs, I am shocked that people will use that as a card to bully me
I strongly believe if someone is supporting a breeder then that breeder should be the best that it can be and the breeder should be producing the very best puppies that they can

My choosing to support reascue is because I am trying to help clean up the mess people have made. It is not the fault of the puppies that they have been produced and they have the same right as any other dog to a happy life

I know people disagree with me but I do not feel in any way I am enabling people to continue breeding by taking on the dogs I do
That is my decision based on my beliefs

If you are truly against me rescuing then I feel sick that a dog lover can feel that way
If you are just using that to try and point score and discredit my oppinion then I feel very sorry for you

But I am also fed up of constantly being attacked - on a dog lovers forum - becuase I choose to rescue
Please show me where I or anyone else has "attacked" you at any time for having a rescue. Do me a favour! Ive had many rescues, dogs and Cats, and Rabbits.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Please show me where I or anyone else has "attacked" you at any time for having a rescue. Do me a favour! Ive had many rescues, dogs and Cats, and Rabbits.
Wouldn't like to rescue 2 wolfie boys, a chihuahua, a cat and a husband by any chance Dawn?? All our housetrained, obedient except for the husband, who needs a very firm hand, with absolutely NO access to alcohol or too much food
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Wouldn't like to rescue 2 wolfie boys, a chihuahua, a cat and a husband by any chance Dawn?? All our housetrained, obedient except for the husband, who needs a very firm hand, with absolutely NO access to alcohol or too much food
Dont want any more big dogs Gnasher, Ill have the Chi and your hubby if he is a stud muffin! the cat will always be welcome.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Dont want any more big dogs Gnasher, Ill have the Chi and your hubby if he is a stud muffin! the cat will always be welcome.
Sounds good - I would so love for it to be just me, Tai and Ben. Would you take Motor Mouth as well - 24 year old gobby daughter??

OH used to be a bit of a stud muffin - but now just the "muffin" bit is more appropriate, bearing in mind his spreading girth!! You would adore Winkle, she is absolutely wonderful, even I say that who don't like cats, loving, affectionate, never bites or scratches, just like a dog really
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Sounds good - I would so love for it to be just me, Tai and Ben. Would you take Motor Mouth as well - 24 year old gobby daughter??

OH used to be a bit of a stud muffin - but now just the "muffin" bit is more appropriate, bearing in mind his spreading girth!! You would adore Winkle, she is absolutely wonderful, even I say that who don't like cats, loving, affectionate, never bites or scratches, just like a dog really
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 01:32 PM
O well, I did try!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 01:37 PM
O well, I did try!!
It really made me laugh out loud when I read the muffin bit!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 02:02 PM
But I am also fed up of constantly being attacked - on a dog lovers forum - becuase I choose to rescue
This has never happened, I can not see why you would feel this way. Breeders, and people competing in what ever activity are judged daily - Its something that will always happen, something that you learn to turn a blind eye to - but never have I ever seen someone slate anyone for helping a dog out...Maybe say imo its not what they would have done! Most people on here will have rescued one time or another.
You have managed to turn this around from breeding, to you rescuing
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2011, 03:24 PM
How can you say you respect my oppinion and then say by me having my oppinion I am deriding people?? Who have I been personal with?

and to be honest I am totaly fed up of being critisised for having rescue dogs, I am shocked that people will use that as a card to bully meI strongly believe if someone is supporting a breeder then that breeder should be the best that it can be and the breeder should be producing the very best puppies that they can

My choosing to support reascue is because I am trying to help clean up the mess people have made. It is not the fault of the puppies that they have been produced and they have the same right as any other dog to a happy life

I know people disagree with me but I do not feel in any way I am enabling people to continue breeding by taking on the dogs I do
That is my decision based on my beliefs

If you are truly against me rescuing then I feel sick that a dog lover can feel that way
If you are just using that to try and point score and discredit my oppinion then I feel very sorry for you

But I am also fed up of constantly being attacked - on a dog lovers forum - because I choose to rescue
Why is it that when one is questioned on their view, it suddenly becomes "bullying" i would really like you to find a post on this forum to support your accusation of people attacking you because you rescue??

I think the problem is , as others have pointed out, you make a point of "telling" this forum, that no breeder is good enough in your opinion , and because you rescue, you are better than those who buy from a breeder.

You may argue that is not the case, but it seems others DO take it that way.

You are NOT being attacked because you choose to rescue, neither are the dogs that end up in rescue, dont really know how you have come to that conclusion .
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
You have managed to turn this around from breeding, to you rescuing
Could`nt agree more,
Page 12 of 26 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »