View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Blooming 'eck, I thought Georgie was the most submissive dog I had ever met, but that one beats the lot! He's saying, don't hurt me, don't hurt me I'm very submissive, and the other dog sure gets the message and then shows him he's totally friendly and submissive too, so they decide to go off and have a game, but then, that really submissive one still isn't quite sure, so he's going through the whole ritual again! Absolutely brill, not an ounce of malice in either of those dogs and I love it! I do feel, however, that the upside down ott one is maybe a bit toooooo submissive for his own good! A lot of dogs could perhaps take offence at that ott submission maybe?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 08:43 PM
what a flusey!

I think thats a 'I will be your friend' one
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Blooming 'eck, I thought Georgie was the most submissive dog I had ever met, but that one beats the lot! He's saying, don't hurt me, don't hurt me I'm very submissive, and the other dog sure gets the message and then shows him he's totally friendly and submissive too, so they decide to go off and have a game, but then, that really submissive one still isn't quite sure, so he's going through the whole ritual again! Absolutely brill, not an ounce of malice in either of those dogs and I love it! I do feel, however, that the upside down ott one is maybe a bit toooooo submissive for his own good! A lot of dogs could perhaps take offence at that ott submission maybe?
I agree with that sometimes dogs that are overly submissive can be seen as nervous or something....and others dont like it (or sometimes they just dont want pestered and the other one will as it wants accepted....)
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Tupacs - PPPPLLLLAAAYYYY!

Am I anywhere close?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
great photo!
my inital thought is the dog that seems to be submitting is kinda pestering, showing ALL the calming signals he can but is still up in the face of the other dog who dosent want any of it
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
She has not really had the chance to learn dog skills. She gobs off at everything....until we let her off with Zeff.....and this happened (well - the first time we did it - she flooded the floor!). She has very little confidence really.

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
what a flusey!

I think thats a 'I will be your friend' one
- Yes - her owners have apparently never seen her quite so submissive to another dog. But she is also a bully if she s allowed.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Ok... anyone want to have a guess at the reoccurring theme....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqe96g72Ils

.....and this one is interesting....a few things go on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_4JMeTV4M
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok - resurrecting the thread.....

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 >