Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Well i thought i would update everyone on Milly's case.

The police were at my house yday and asked me to give a statement. The police woman is taking the guy to court and giong to advise that the dog is to be pts. If they need me to give evidence they are going to ring me and take me down the the courts. And she is going to keep me update on everything that goes on with the case.

Thanks for the update Valandra. I had wondered whether there had been progress made. At least the Police are doing something worthwhile.

Is the dog still at the Kennels do you know?

Good on you for giving evidence. Hopefully your friend will come out of this feeling that justice has been done. Won't bring her little sweetheart back, I know but at least she won't worry about it happening to another unsuspecting puppy that wanders up to say hello
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:43 AM
The guy didnt give the dog up in the end. The next day he decided not to let the police have it. So he has it in the house and hasnt walked it since. Or well at least he hasnt walked it around where we live. Thank god. The girl is still very scared of the dog and so is the wife, i think he is just digging his heals in, even tho no one else in the house wants the dog now.

The police woman was trying to get as much evidence in so that she didnt need to ask Doreen for a statement . She is still in a bad way with everything that has happened, and from my statement she has enough to take it to court.

I mean im not all for putting the dog down, with a proper owner who knows the breed it could do well but to be honest they are far and few inbetween.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:53 AM
The guy didnt give the dog up in the end. The next day he decided not to let the police have it. So he has it in the house and hasnt walked it since. Or well at least he hasnt walked it around where we live. Thank god. The girl is still very scared of the dog and so is the wife, i think he is just digging his heals in, even tho no one else in the house wants the dog now.

The police woman was trying to get as much evidence in so that she didnt need to ask Doreen for a statement . She is still in a bad way with everything that has happened, and from my statement she has enough to take it to court.

I mean im not all for putting the dog down, with a proper owner who knows the breed it could do well but to be honest they are far and few inbetween.

Well, unless he's walking the dog in secret, then the dog isn't even getting exercised which I would imagine is bad for a dog of that breed (just guessing there ). I would say the RSPCA should get involved (if the wife and daughter are scared of the dog who's to say it isn't being shut away somewhere in the house) but somehow think that would be a waste of time

It will be good if Doreen doesn't have to give a statement. I would imagine it would be devastating for her to do so. Hope she feels better in time. Bless her
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Well the week is here where im going to give evidance on Milly getting killed. Im not really looking forward to it but its going to be justice for Milly.

Ill give an update near the end of the week for how it went.

Why arnt things ever easy in life?
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:27 PM
good luck hope you get justice x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Wishing you all the best hun xxx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Good luck xx
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Its taken some time to get this far but at least were finally here
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Its taken some time to get this far but at least were finally here
Just seeing this and know what can happen in a split second. It's terrible that people take on some breeds without alot of research first. Some owner that was more knowledgeable could have probably handled the situation better but who really knows.

It must have been terrible for you and Doreen to go through.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:19 PM
good luck xx poor milly needs justice, i really hope she gets it xx
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >