View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Go on Layla! Pee on the tree (or near it) I dare you!

Lovely photos. Gorgeous neice. And Lacey I've got everything except the nibbles but ....

I weighed myself today - first time for months and

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo.

and people were telling me I looked like I'd lost weight (which is why I weighed myself) why don't they just keep their big traps shut (or get their eyes tested)
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Jen - I love your tree!

Eileen - what a lovely photo of Caitlin - such a pretty little girl!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Go on Layla! Pee on the tree (or near it) I dare you!

Lovely photos. Gorgeous neice. And Lacey I've got everything except the nibbles but ....

I weighed myself today - first time for months and

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo.

and people were telling me I looked like I'd lost weight (which is why I weighed myself) why don't they just keep their big traps shut (or get their eyes tested)
Naughty T, Layla is far too well behaved to do such a thing, now Bandit on the other hand...

Someone told me I'd lost weight the other day. I daren't weigh myself in case I prove them wrong I have to have a weigh in every time I see the endocrinologist and I hate it. I don't find it too bad though if the nurse doing it is a bit on the large side as well, I feel like they understand more. Not to say that some of the thinner nurses aren't lovely.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Jen - I love your tree!

Eileen - what a lovely photo of Caitlin - such a pretty little girl!
Thank you The light is fading now make it look even prettier.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks Malka she'd keep a nation going!!
Jen,so lovely to see Layla's reaction
As for Tang the chub
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Waiting to see all the trees that went up over the weekend Or snowmen,reindeers,dancing hula girls...whatever
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Thanks Malka she'd keep a nation going!!
Jen,so lovely to see Layla's reaction
As for Tang the chub
Yeah but if Jenny gave me her JACKET - you wouldn't see my fat under that! I want that jacket!

I've just walked down to the seafront past old Lazarus Church and took some pics on the way back. I will put them in another thread tho - Merry Christmas from Cyprus or summat like that. Coz they ain't really MY eckindations!

(eckindations is a Tang Family Word. My youngest lad called them that and it stuck with the whole family since!)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Yeah but if Jenny gave me her JACKET - you wouldn't see my fat under that! I want that jacket!

I've just walked down to the seafront past old Lazarus Church and took some pics on the way back. I will put them in another thread tho - Merry Christmas from Cyprus or summat like that. Coz they ain't really MY eckindations!

(eckindations is a Tang Family Word. My youngest lad called them that and it stuck with the whole family since!)
Looking forward to seeing them Can't you ask JENNY for the make of the jacket and have a look online?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Looking forward to seeing them Can't you ask JENNY for the make of the jacket and have a look online?
I wouldn't be so rude. I'm sure it's quite exclusive. Anyway where am I gonna wear that? I'm getting the ESKIMO NELL clobber ready for UK. Getting really worried as I think it's bluddy cold here right now!

Aches and pains are always worse where it is cold and damp. Hot toddies and warm fires and lecky blankets and fleecy jamas are more what I've got in mind for Xmas Clobber Lacey!

(Took the dog down for her last pee wearing my ridiculous fleece xmassy jama bottoms under my coat and shoved in my adidas boots! A slave to fashion me!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I wouldn't find that rude,be flattered actually I once followed a lady round a shopping center Untill we finally made eye contact and asked her where she got her boots She was lovely,looked up the website on her phone for me,she was well chuffed
Page 12 of 23 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »