Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
It's good to hear you say 'we also help each other' but that is totally AT ODDS with what you've been saying previously over and over that you can get no help at all and have no one to help you?

Just today

Obviously people express concern when you make it sound so awful and heartless and uncaring where you live and they just try to suggest things when you are saying stuff like that. Why be rude to them for doing so? I don't know what to say that could help and I've told you that as you've made it quite clear that you have no help, can get no help, and no one is there to help you that you just end up not knowing what to say. But if people 'say nothing' it appears that they are as uncaring as you make your community sound.

Now you say 'we also help each other'.

Well you either DO or you DON'T get help - both can't be true. But people do not deserve rude and dismissive responses from you when they are obviously concerned.

If you don't want to read their suggestions - and there is (as you make it sound) absolutely NOTHING that can be done - then don't post the problems and they won't be suggesting things that might help. If all you want to read in response is sympathetic replies - say so. But sympathy although nice is no help either is it? Again - people are just trying to be helpful.
I apologise for being rude. I am very tired and was rude. But when I talk about not getting help I mean as in not being able to get a cleaner for a couple of hours a week. I cannot expect a neighbour to come in and clean my home, can I. And no, I cannot find a cleaner as there is nobody that wants to come and work. I did not mean help for me personally. And I am sorry that I was rude. It was not intentional and I apologise.

Please forgive me.
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12